A couple weeks ago, Broni had a very cool Christmas card that used some bright colors, so in honor of her, I thought I would case her idea! Here’s my take on the challenge colors:
I used sketch73 from Unscripted Sketches:
along with some Basic Grey Marrakesh paper and an ornament from Tree Trimmings by SU. Isn’t it cool how the blue BG paper has a little bit of the other two challenge colors in it? I love that effect!
The CTD team hopes you’ll play along too! If you pop over to the CTD blog, you will find all the rules & regs—and even if you don’t have the exact colors, something close will do! Now here are the other designers and their links—and we want to see what you can do with these colors!
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Laura --Lil’Inker
- Kristen – Mindless Creativity
- and our Guest Designer for this month, Silke Ledlow – My Life
- Stamps: Tree Trimmings, Vintage Christmas Expressions, CHF
- Paper: River Rock, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point Textured, BG Marrakesh, Naturals White
- Ink: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, River Rock, Encore Gold
- Acc: CB Embossing Folder, Nesties, Dimensionals, Bling, SAMJ