Today's color challenge is another fun one from Cathy: Tempting Turquoise, Elegant Eggplant and your choice of green!! Remember, you don't have to have these exact colors, just something close--we don't want you to miss out on playing!
Once you've completed your creation, post it on your blog or an online gallery using the keyword CTD33, then go to the Color Throwdown blog and link it to Mr Linky! Then we can all see them easily! Remember, we pick a Featured Stamper from all the submissions each week--you could be it!
I used C&S's Fall to Layout #1 for my sketch and used the images from Dreams duJour. They were stamped on Shimmery White in Stazon, then watercolored with Tempting Turquoise, Elegant Eggplant and Mellow Moss. The sentiment is from Pocket Silhouettes, and you can just barely see the piercing I have done on either side. The LOVE image is popped up to give it some dimension, and as a final embellishment, I made a little charm from shrink plastic to add to my ribbon.
Now let's see what the others have come up with:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Stamps: Dreams duJour, Pocket Silhouettes
- Paper: WW, Shimmery White, Elegant Eggplant, Tempting Turquoise, Mellow Moss
- Ink: Stazon, Elegant Eggplant, Tempting Turquoise, Mellow Moss
- Acc: Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Square Punches, Nestabilities, Piercing Tool, Shrink Plastic, Heat Tool, Sanding Block, Pastels, Corner Rounder