Tuesday, October 3, 2023

JUGS699 CASE a Spooky Card

Happy Tuesday, peeps! I am waaaay late posting today, just couldn't get my mojo in gear!  My friend Michele had a cute card where she CASE'd the designer over at Just Us Girls, so I went to have a peek and found a really sweet Halloween card that got my creative juices flowing!  First, let's see the prompt:


And I chose to CASE Carol Mc; here's her cute card:


I found a scrap of Gorgeous Grape cardstock, pulled out some Halloween dies and this is what I came up with:


My card measures 4 1/4" x 3 3/4" and I used a Memory Box Small Madison Arched Window die to cut out the opening.  I stamped around the edges with a CTMH swirly star stamp, then added Impression Obsession diecuts:


The background paper is from Echo Park's Spooky pad, and it just happened to have a scrapbook block on the other side, so that went on the inside front under a piece of vellum:


I used a really old Lizzie Anne Halloween sentiment, I think it's the cutest!  And since I cut out an extra black cat, I added that in there too!


And I am also going to enter this at the Four Seasons blog, where they're looking for anything fall! 

 

Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Halloween Sentiment (Lizzie Anne), Swirling Stars (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, Vellum, Black Glimmer Paper (ret), Spooky (Echo Park)
 Ink Stazon Black, Versamark
Accessories Peacock Rhinestone (ret), Dimensionals, Black Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Small Madison Arched Window Die (Memory Box), Trick or Treat Die 342-A (Impression Obsession), Seasonal Cupcake Topper Die 2305-Y (Impressions Obsession), Cat Dies DIE083-K (Impression Obsession)

10 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a fun CASE of Carol's card! I am loving those dies you used :) Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

Carol L said...

That's a great CAS card and I love the colors and use of vellum! Spooky cute and fun!

Bonnie said...

So cute, LeAnne! Love that friendly ghost!

Lisa Elton said...

Spotted your cute CASE of Carol's card in our JUGs gallery, thanks for playing along! The expression on your ghost's face is too much fun! This is spooktacular, LeAnne!

Karen Letchworth said...

Wonderful creativity and Halloween FUN. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons.

Diane said...

It's a fa-boo-lous card, a great job of the case and you should enter it at our Two Old Bats challenge!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
{Two Old Bats}

I Card Everyone said...

I love your darling little ghost, LeAnne! NO tricks, all TREATS for your fun CASE of Carol's card!
I always love seeing that inside sentiment, too!
Thanks for the shoutout!
=]

Carol said...

I chuckled out loud as soon as I saw your card in the gallery! Love your take on my card...your ghost is has so much personality and the verse inside is fab!!! So glad you played along LeAnne at Just Us Girls!!!!

Wendy said...

This card is so cool, LeAnne! I love your case! So many cool elements to it from the Arched Window Die, the vellum and the adorable trio of cat, ghost & pumpkin! The inside saying I just love! Well done on the challenge!!!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable for Halloween!