Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Be Merry in Pink

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  I have a very merry, very pink Christmas card for you today; it uses the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown sketch as well as the pink theme from the gals at Jingle Belles:




So here we go:


My background is Bubble Bath DSP that was embossed with the Stitched With Whimsy die.  I used some black and white glimmer paper, along with a little retired snowman punch, to create my focal point trio.  They were mounted on stitched squares of Bubble Bath cardstock, and I added a couple of diecut snowflakes for fun!


I stamped a sentiment from the retired Banner Year on the front, as well as on the inside:


A fun, non-traditional Christmas card!  And let me tell you, the temps felt like Christmas yesterday---cold and windy!  This fall has been such an odd one, weather-wise!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Banner Year (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Bubble Bath, Bubble Bath DSP, White Glimmer, Black Glimmer (ret)
 Ink Versafine Black
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Snowflake Dies (Tailored Expressions), Snowman Punch (ret)

10 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

Such a cute Christmas card in pink! I'm all for anything in pink!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, Bubblebath is the perfect name for that pink! What a darling Christmas card with your sparkly snow dudes!
Every time I see that Jingle Belles logo I want to recreate their background with the pink trees!
=]

Kathy said...

LeAnne, Such a cute and sweet card and love the colors and different size circles of the DSP you've used. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us this week at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy DT

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

You KNOW I LOVE this card!!! Pink and sparkly?!? Sign me up! Super cute, festive card.

Lisa Elton said...

Polka dots and sparkly little snowmen, it doesn't get much cuter than that!

Linda Callahan said...

I love Bubble Bath! This is so sweet!

Lorraine said...

What a sweet pink card! Perfect for the JB challenge!!!

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You used the sketch very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely love how you used the sketch ... the glittery snowman & snowflakes are perfection ... so glad you joined us by going PINK for a Cure at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

Supercute card and I adore your version of that cool sketch! What a fabulous take on PINK CHRISTMAS at Jingle Belles!