Tuesday, August 30, 2022

RRCB190 Autumn Tags

 Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Time for the last Retro Rubber challenge of August...and sadly, my last challenge as well! I absolutely loved my time on the DT because I love my older stamps and I always loved the challenges Jane comes up with, but I've decided to step down, but I'll still keep playing along!  Anyway, here's our fun challenge:


Tags are always fun and a great way to add some interest to a card!  I had some really pretty Prima autumn papers I was hoarding and thought I'd put them to use by creating some tags with them, using the fabulous Tailor Made Tag die:


I did do some stamping, embossing and "grunging" on the Crumb Cake layer; the Close to My Heart set called Autumn Blessings is from around 2019.  I stamped some pumpkins in the same color, then stamped the sentiment on a scrap of the printed paper in Early Espresso and diecut it out:


I also stamped and watercolored a single pumpkin and mounted it on the left tag, and diecut and watercolored three Lawn Fawn stitched leaves for the other side.  I added some ribbons and sequins, and ran the mat through the Timeworn Type EF before adhering it to a Crumb Cake card:


A little different way to make the printed papers work!  What will you make with a tag, or more than one?  Can't wait to see what you create!  Check out the samples from the DT, then show us yours over at the Retro Rubber blog.  REMEMBER--your stamps must be at least a year old, and you must tell us the approximate age!  Thanks for popping in today! I am also taking a little blog break for the rest of the week!  See you next week!  Enjoy your week and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Autumn Blessings (Close to My Heart, 2019)
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Shimmery White, Amber Moon DSP (Prima)
 Ink Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Cajun Craze
Accessories Assorted Ribbons, Assorted Sequins, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Timeworn Type EF, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne your tags are darling! OH, my goodness that background panel is spectacular!!
You are really cutting your 'work' back - time to travel now? lol
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Cute cute cute! That’s one for each tag! So pretty for fall!

Kampin' Karen said...

These are so pretty, LeAnne. TFS.

Heather said...

Completely gorgeous, LeAnne - a Halloween explosion! Love every single one! We're gonna miss you so much - make sure to swing back and check in! Best of luck!

Carol L said...

Your work will really be missed on this challenge, but I wish you well in your future endeavors. I'm glad to know you'll still be playing along too. These tags are a beautiful nod to fall with those fabulous papers and designs! Love the background too - as beautiful as a fresh, crisp autumn day!

Lisa Elton said...

While the tags are fabulous, I keep zooming in to check out that incredible background! You've done a marvelous job on this DT, LeAnne. They'll miss you for sure!