Tuesday, April 19, 2022

AHSC469 Slimline

Happy Tuesday, all!  I have a slimline card for you today, courtesy of Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:


I gave my new Nature's Prints a whirl, stamping the little foliage image in Soft Succulent and mounting the three panels on some Hand Penned DSP....I am really going to miss these pretty papers!  Here we go:


After stamping, I diecut the images with the Layering Circles dies, then added layers of Soft Succulent (Stylish Shapes dies) and Evening Evergreen (Layering Circles).  I added a small diecut from the coordinating Natural Prints dies:


and a sentiment from the retiring All Things Fabulous along with a Genial Gem:


And here's the inside:


Thanks for popping in today!  

She deigned to having her picture taken with me...look at the look on her face, LOL!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps All Things Fabulous, Nature's Prints
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Hand Penned DSP
 Ink Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen
Accessories Dimensionals, Genial Gems
Tools     Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Natural Prints Dies

11 comments:

Ssf said...

Adorable, and I love the stamp set.
I'll be in touch for that one.
Thank you Leanne

Kampin' Karen said...

Such a pretty slimline. It's a winner in my book! That look could be that she got a sliver in her foot...lol!

I Card Everyone said...

I can't understand why SU would discontinue that paper, LeAnne! You've used it so beautifully here. Gorgeous as a backdrop to these tiny little circles of blooms!
YOU look adorable - I'm betting Dana made your shrug? [is that what it's called?] I'm sure it's just the sun in her eyes!
=]

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a beautiful card LeAnne.
Haha-fun picture of you and Cassidy.

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! Love the greens you used on the slimline design! We must have been on the same wavelength today....I used Soft Succulent on mine too! Adorable picture of you & Miss Cassidy! She growing up so fast!

Dena J said...

What a beautiful monochrome card! Love the dainty stamps with that pretty paper. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Tracy Grauer said...

I like your slimline card I'm loving the Nature's Prints bundle! Such a cute picture of you and Cassidy! She's becoming such a young lady. Did your daughter make the "swag, shugg, shawl" (don't know what to call it) that you are wearing?! So cute!

Bonnie said...

I love these shades of green and the serene feel of this pretty card! A great picture of you and Cassidy! Definitely a keeper to make you smile every time you see that face! Priceless!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card, LeAnne, love the cool colors and fabulous paper! Sweet picture of you too, even with the face!

Anna said...

What a beautiful card. I love the color scheme and the beautiful layers. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and hope you join us again soon!
Anna, Design Team

Brandi said...

Fabulous card, I love this! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca