Friday, March 4, 2022

Fusion Turquoise Floral

Happy Friday, peeps!  I have an interesting card for you...it uses an interesting color combo, inspired by the Fusion Card challenge:


I don't really  have any rose stamps, and SU doesn't carry their pretty Tempting Turquoise like they used to, so I resorted to using All Things Fabulous along with the matching dies, Fabulous Florals:


This is a three-step stamp: I used Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point for the steps, and Crumb Cake for the leaves.  I did add a couple lines on the leaves with my Soft Suede marker.  It's hard to see, but there are some lighter leaves stamped in the background (Forever Fern). I added a diecut sentiment, then a layer of Bermuda Bay DSP and it all went on a Sahara Sand embossed card front:


Oh, and I added a gold Metallic Pearl for fun!  Thanks for visiting today!

Wayne was packing to go on a business trip and Eden sensed something was up....she put her head on Wayne's chair and wouldn't leave:


She looks so sad!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Forever Fern, All Things Fabulous
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay DSP
 Ink Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Soft Suede
Accessories Dimensionals, Gold Metallic Pearls
Tools     Big Shot, Fabulous Florals Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Ornate Frames Dies, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Stamparatus

10 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Oh, my gosh, Eden sure knows how to use those eyes and body posture! Your card is lovely and I wish SU would bring back Tempting Turquoise. Have a blessed day.

I Card Everyone said...

Good thing you have this absolutely gorgeous floral card today, LeAnne - Eden is breaking my heart!
Your card is truly all thing's fabulous!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors you used to make those flowers pop. Eden...such a lover.

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful! The colors are so pretty. This stamp set never hit my radar until today with your card.

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful job on the fusion and using both sides! I can relate to the pup picture. They love us unconditionally!

Linda Callahan said...

These are definitely fabulous florals! Beautiful card! And yep funny how pups sense things!

Lisa Elton said...

Hello gorgeous! You didn't need roses, LeAnne this worked out perfectly. Poor Eden, doesn't like her new bed and now daddy is going away!

Kim S said...

Beautiful! What a gorgeous color combo. I think I would have panicked before adding the Pacific Point but it works beautifully! And I love the soft Sahara Sand behind it.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love this, the layered flowers are gorgeous - and I am supportive of a campaign to bring back Tempting Turquoise if you want to start one !!

Michelle said...

Beautiful….the perfect combination of sketch/photo and some lovely patterned papers!! A gorgeous addition to the Fusion Challenge gallery!