Thursday, February 17, 2022

AHSC460 Brighten My Day

Happy Thursday, peeps!  I have a little card using the Atlantic Hearts Sketch for this week:

I stamped, colored and die-cut the daisies and flowerpot from Flowering Rain Boots and added a sentiment from Special Moments, stamped on a piece of Soft Seafoam DSP:


I wanted to give the images a little more color, so I filled them in with a blender pen and ink:


I added the little gardening tool and seed packet as well as some Bumblebee Gingham ribbon:


It all went on a Crumb Cake card base that was embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder which I inked with Crumb Cake ink before running it through the Big Shot.  And it's already out in the mail!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!  

"If God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31b

Stamps:  Flowering Rain Boots, Special Moments
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Basic White, Soft Seafoam DSP
Ink:  Soft Suede, Bumblebee, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories:  Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools:  Big Shot, Tasteful Texture EF, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Rain Boots Dies, Blends, Blender Pens


16 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! This is so springy! Love that you inked your EF to give this more added texture and that seed packet & garden tool are wonderful embellishments to add to an already amazing card! Love it!

Kampin' Karen said...

The texture on the front is great because of inking it up. The little garden tool is so cute. Wonderful card!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, LeAnne! Thanks for brightening MY DAY! I just adore the texture of SU's stamps - this pot looks like it has the same texture as the darling gingham ribbon!
I've done this EF inking many times but the result with your Tasteful Textile is going to be taken to my own craft room today! It's wonderful!
=]

Vicki S said...

Great card. Spring is coming.

Tracy Grauer said...

Okay, this card is adorable! My Flowering Rain Boots bundle is on its way here. I am making this card as soon as I get it! LOL! Thanks for the inspiration!

Dena J said...

Stunning card in every detail! The textures and embellishments take a simple sketch to another level. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Lauri said...

I am always so impressed by your attention to detail. You have a knack of making all the little elements work so very well together! Even just thinking of putting the stitched rectangle inside the other stitched shape :)

Lorraine said...

This is just gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

This brings a smile to my face! Wonderful textures and layers. Love that little pot of flowers!

Linda Callahan said...

Love this! Your background is wonderful and the colors are perfect!

Alyson Mayo said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Love the colours and patterns you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Anna said...

I LOVE the background paper! It looks like burlap and really brings out the rest of the elements of the card. The whole piece is just amazing. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
Anna, Design Team

Brandi said...

I love this, so cute! The gardening theme is great, the seeds, tool and flowers are all fabulous and I love the colours! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Michelle said...

I love the rustic look you created! This is a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

wow that embossing folder on the embossing folder is great! love this precious card. thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Alicia

Allisa said...

Such a great card, love the amazing texture and the great details with your gardening trowel! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!