Wednesday, September 16, 2020

More Punkins

Hey, everyone!  I seem to be on a pumpkin roll this week, no pun intended!  I got this uber-cute little trio of pumpkins recently and couldn't wait to ink it up:



I stamped it on some Crumb Cake with Memento ink and colored them in with some Blends.  I stamped them again on some scrap paper, creating a mask, and overstamped it with a retired background stamp, Sanded.  I just love that sweet little star...I added some Wink of Stella to it for sparkle!  I stamped a few little sparkly stars on the background as well:


I added a sentiment and a wonky-stitched die, and mounted it on a Cajun Craze base!


Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!
 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Happy Pumpkins (Purple Onion), Primitive Pumpkins (My Favorite Things), Sanded (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
 Ink Memento Black, Delicata Gold
Accessories
Tools     Big Shot, Wonky Stitched Dies (My Favorite Things), Blends, Wink of Stella

5 comments:

Claire said...

Adorable. Love the image
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Vickie said...

So adorable....love how you colored the pumpkins LeAnne...Made me jump over to Purple Onion. Nicely done.

I Card Everyone said...

I cannot tell you how long I've had this trio on my wish-list! LeAnne, it might be worth that 10 hour drive to borrow it!
You've used it as perfectly as a girl could... it has found the right home! LOve the background you've created for them!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Ack... how CUTE are they!! This is such a fun card LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable pumpkins!