Thursday, August 6, 2020

TTTC76 Vintage Ephemera

Hi peeps, thanks for stopping by again today....this time for the latest Tic Tac Toe challenge!!  Here's our grid for this week from Team X:

Image may contain: text that says 'Tic Tac Toe Challeng No: 076 #tttc076 Smile Number Animal Alphabet Square Embossing Primary Color Crayon/ Pencil Glitter/ Glimmer- Paper ictactoechallenge.co'

and I chose the middle row down: number, square and pencil because I LOVE this stamp featuring a  row of vintage pencils!!!  Check it out:


AND, I love this row of vintage numbers too!  I stamped these in Early Espresso on an old piece of SU DSP, and the sentiment on a piece of Bumblebee DSP, cut out with a Tasteful Label die:


The pencils were stamped, colored with markers and fussy cut and then both strips were adhered to a piece of Echo Park paper called This and That:


Since it is a masculine birthday card, the only other embellishment that I added was two "stitched lines embossed on the left and top edges....I really like that effect!  Both sentiments are from Unity; here's the one stamped on the inside of the Bermuda Bay square card:


And since it was a large card, I also made my own envelope for it using SU's retired Punch Board!  I hope you'll play along with our Tic Tac Toe challenge this week...it's a great one for kids going back to school...in real time or virtually!  Let them know you're thinking of them!  And thanks for popping in today!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Pencils, Numbers (Lost Coast Design---I think!), For the Guys (Unity)
Card stock & Papers     Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee DSP, This and That (Echo Park), Misc SU DSP
 Ink Early Espresso
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Tasteful Labels Dies, Stitching Lines (Ellen Hutson)

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So much to love about this card, LeAnne … from vintage, to layers, and fun stitching lines - it's fabulous from A to Z!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

I love this! The pencils are fabulous and I always love how you stamp on DSP and it comes out great!

Lisa Elton said...

Call me crazy, but I do love a good sharp pencil LOL!! This is vintage fabulousness LeAnne!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is such a cool card - I love that pencil stamp too! Lovely vintage feel and a great board too this week!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Nice TTTC challenge and great card, Leanne!! Don't know about the numbers stamp but the pencils are Lost Coast (I have the same stamp). Love how you only used the tops for a cool border-y element instead of a background. XOX

Cheryl Even said...

Love the vintage look of this fun card, especially the pencils and the numbers!