Sunday, February 5, 2017

Paper Players 330 Love Letter Silhouette


Hi everyone!  It's Claire's turn to be our hostess at the Paper Players, and she has a sweet theme....Valentine's! 


I saw this amazing photo inspiration at The Heart Desires!  I love that little pincushion in the upper left corner!


I bought this silhouette image at a yard sale last year; it was a SU stamp, but it wasn't in a box, so I don't know the name of the set!  I used the envelope, note and heart dies from Love Notes; the papers are from Maja Design, and I used a Lil'Inker stitched die:


I love this sweet little girl and her pet, mailing a love note to her special Valentine!


Here's what the note inside the little envelope says; and a closeup of some of the hearts:


And the inside, stamped in Strawberry Slush and Crumb Cake:


I know you have lots of ideas for Valentine's Day, so get stamping!  Show us your sweet creations!  And meanwhile, you can check out what the DT came up with:


My little Valentines!


Project Details
Stamps Sending Love, SU Silhouette (name unknown)
Card stock & Papers     Natural White, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Summer Crush DSP (Maja Design)
 Ink Basic Black, Strawberry Slush
Accessories Baker's Twine, Sequins
Tools     Big Shot, Love Notes Dies, Dimensionals

18 comments:

Wendy said...

A lovely Valentine card, LeAnne! I remember this stamp set and adore all the silhouette images that were in it! It makes for a quick & simple card! Love your Sending Love envelope with the little hearts peeking out. Sweet card for your lil Valentines! TFS and hope your having a nice weekend! Hugs~

Brenda in IN said...

This is adorable. I love the sweet little girl and the pink polka dot paper. The little clusters of hearts and in the envelope are so cute.

laurie said...

Love this! That tiny envelope is SO cute, and I really like how you clustered the hearts and sequins. Awesome design.

Have a fun Sunday:)

Dawn Tidd said...

Cute card, LeAnne! I love the silhouette. The envelope with heart is a great match for that! Your heart bundles in each corner are a great idea! Perfect ingredients for your card!

Lynne said...

a truly great card. Love everything about it.

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, this is adorable! I love that gorgeous silhouette! SO sweet! The little envelope and all the clustered hearts is perfect! Your Valentines are both so pretty, too! THANK YOU for making my challenge shine this week, My Friend! XX

Linda Callahan said...

Super sweet.....like your Valentines! And I love that silhouette image!

Lisa Elton said...

That silhouette image is adorable!! In fact your whole card is!! Sweet little Valentines you have too ;)

Darlene Gabriel said...

Your card is so adorable. Such a sweet image. I love the little envelope die too (and the heart dies) - I'm looking forward to getting my order with mine.
Great picture of Dana and Cassidy.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Oh I love that sweet silhouette stamp LeAnne - what a great pairing with the little love note envelope. This card just oozes CAS vintage charm!

stampwithsandy said...

What a sweet card, LeAnne! Love that beautiful silhouette image, and it looks great embossed on the patterned paper. Fabulous inspiration board, too!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Oh this is lovely! Thank you for playing along with us at THD!

Nance Leedy said...

As cute as can be! I love that you stamped this sweet girl directly on the patterned paper and the itty bitty envelope is adorable!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

What an adorable image! Gorgeous card LeAnne!!!

Jaydee said...

Firstly... what a wonderful photo of mom and Cassidy... LOVE IT. I also love your card. I agree with Nance, stamping the little girl directly on the patterned paper is unexpected and works so well. Fabulous, my friend
hugs
jaydee

Toni said...

so very sweet! I love the pop of the silhouette against those soft designer paper colors.

Toni
THD DT Coordinator

tonyamaries said...

Such a pretty card! Love that silhouette and the tiny envie! Thanks for playing along with us at The Heart Desires Challenge.

~amy~ said...

What a great silhouette stamps! Such a pretty card!
Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!