Monday, July 27, 2015

AYSI097 and CTD352

DSCF0994

Happy Monday, peeps!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  It’s been too long since I played with the Color Throwdown gals, and their challenge was so cute, I just had to squeak in some stamping time!  Here’s their inspiration:

and the As You See It DT had a fun sketch, too:

AYSIChallenge097

And here’s my card:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Watercolor Wishes Kinda Eclectic Stampin Up

I used a bunch of fun stuff here!  Kinda Eclectic, Gorgeous Grunge and Watercolor Wishes provided the images and sentiment;  I used Coastal Cabana, Lucky Limeade and Smoky Slate for my ink colors, and my card base is Basic Gray.  Here’s a closeup of the tag:

DSCF0997

I diecut some hearts using the Mini Treat Bag die, as well as using some retired sequins, DSP and twine, the small butterfly punch and tag punch!  I gave lots of products lots of love!  Thanks for visiting today!

11707408_10154018422782646_5846101567963348695_n-001

16 comments:

Rachel Jolley said...

Love your card! Great colours together, along with a terrific mixture of embellishments nicely grouped! Dear little Cassidy!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty LeAnne. Love your use of the colors and sketch.

mudmaven said...

Absolutely LOVE this card! Great combo of all these fun elements. Might have to CASE this one. ~chris

Vickie Z said...

Love the collage you created!! Wonderful use of the colors and sketch!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Cheryl said...

Love all three sets! Thank you for sharing! Love it!

Jan Clothier said...

What a fantastic card - it's so full of joy! The little hearts under the bow are the clinching perfection for me! Lovely!

Tammy Hershberger said...

I LOVE it when you come on over to the Color Throwdown, LeAnne! And you ROCKED the colors... this is beautiful! LOVE your layout!

Sharon Wheet said...

what a gorgeous card! Love it!

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh, this is such a fabulous corner collage!! One of my fave card styles. Always happy to see your creations in the throwdown gallery!

Heather Cooper said...

I love all the layers and the fun colours, LeAnne! It's so much fun to get into a layering and stamp set "frenzy"! With all the variety, though, this card really comes together in a beautiful way! Thanks for adding it to our gallery at As You See It Challenges this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

I LOVE this! I saw it in the As You See It Gallery and I just knew it was yours! I love the way you've layered all these images together!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card LeAnne. Love the collage background with the strips. That tag is amazing. So many neat elements. Cute photo. :)

Sarah Loves to Stamp said...

This is such a beautiful card!!! I LOVE the stamps you chose to bring together. I especially love the tag with the grid on it!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the As You See It Challenge this week!

SmilynStef said...

I love the splats and dots ... such a lovely design ... congrats on your win.

Anni said...

Aaaaaw, such a lovely card!
Anni

Lisa Elton said...

Cute design, I like the little collage of elements! Sweet photo of Cassidy too!!