Sunday, March 10, 2013

Paper Players 136

DSCF3188
Happy Sunday, peeps!  Did you remember to turn your clocks ahead an hour?  John & I changed our clocks yesterday afternoon…..easier to deal with losing an hour during the day than at night, LOL!  Nance is our lovely Paper Players hostess this week with a yummy, springy color challenge:
I used that cute little Itty Bitties stamp set again (are you tired of it yet?) although I did pair it with some MME papers that just happened to have all the challenge colors:

PP136

Since I had a pretty busy weekend scheduled, I made this fairly simple….my favorite layout, a simple image and one main embellishment!  I love how the little circles in the DP mimic my “spring-themed” circles on my square panel!  That’s why I love this little stamp set so much….so much goodness in one little set!

DSCF3189

I added a butterfly from Papillon Potpourri, some ruffled ribbon and a sentiment from PTI to finish my creation!  I can’t wait to see what you create with these fresh colors!  You can check out the other designers’ creations on the Paper Players blog, or click on them here:
LeAnne Pugliese- that’s me!
Jen Nelson – on vacation
Thanks for visiting today!

DSCF3135

Construction requires much concentration!

12 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute! Great job imcorporating all those colors!

stampwithsandy said...

What a great find that DSP was, LeAnne! Your Itty Bitties are perfect with it, too! Very pretty card.

Kristi said...

Gorgeous! Love all the little images grouped together!

Linda said...

Really really sweet!

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable card, LeAnne! I love those Itty Bitty images! The butterfly is the perfect addition!

Amy O said...

What a sweet card! I love that dsp with the stamped images -- it looks like they were made for each other.

Denise Willerton said...

I love this card and the stamp set too ~ I think I'd better get mine inked up and have so fun ~ Cassidy....cute as ever :-) ~ Enjoy your day! *hugs*

Kara said...

love those teeny tiny images arranged that way!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my goodness, how PERFECT is that DSP? Love all your circle elements and you sure know how to rock the Itty Bitties! Thanks for making my color challenge SHINE!

Anonymous said...

Love it as always! That paper is great! I have a little bit of an Itty Bitties addiction lately too! :-)

Vicky Hayes said...

This is such a great way to use the tiny images in this set LeAnne and the scale of the DP and the butterfly patterns are perfect with it.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Just love this card, LeAnne! That paper is the perfect compliment to those bitty stamps. THe ruffled ribbon is a cute detail, too. :)