Saturday, December 29, 2012

SRC156

DSCF1910

I have been making thank you cards since Christmas; this one is for a male friend of ours from church, so it gave me a chance to use some cool papers from Echo Park along with a couple of SU sentiments:

DSCF1908

The front uses a sentiment from Blessings from Heaven; I actually cut this sentiment apart, which makes it much easier to ink up the “friend” in a different color, as I did here!  And since I am hand-delivering this, I was happy to use a corduroy button as an accent!  

Word Play was the sentiment I used for the inside, and I used a couple of dies from Apothecary Accents for some added interest!

DSCF1909

For my sketch, I used the Stampin’ Royalty sketch #156:

Thanks for visiting today! 

Cassidy was enthralled by my nephew’s iPhone….she knew just how to make it work, too!  The look of concentration…….

DSCF1887

DSCF1883

DSCF1885

6 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great colors and patterns on your cards. Isn't it amazing how quickly they learn to use the iphone. Micah loves taking self portraits with mine.

Carol L said...

This is one great masculine card! When Cassidy masters the Iphone, can you send her over her to teach me how to use one next? LOL Great photos, TFS!

Getfuzzyfan said...

Oh LeAnne, your nephew is a cutie too. You can post more pics of him with Cassidy. :)

Queen Mary said...

LeAnne, I just love this card -- the cute papers are wonderful! And I bet you get lots of comments/questions about your handsome nephew! He's adorable and sitting with Cassidy he's irresistible! (My husband has always said a baby is more of a "chick magnet" than even a puppy! LOL)

Frenchie said...

ms Leann, want to wish you and your lovely family a happy New Years , and a BIG HUG TO CASSADDY!! just love her , and thank you for sharing all your BEAUITIFUL cards all year ,you inspire me !!!
hugs frenchie ,

dpkennedy said...

Love your masculine thank you! Sometimes it's so hard to make manly cards, lol!

Have a very Happy New Year!