Thursday, December 6, 2012

CCCB138

DSCF1342

Happy Thursday, everyone!   Oops, I forgot to set this up to post at my regular time, so I am a little late!!  Today I have a quick, no-stamping card!  When I saw this inspiration photo at the City Crafter Challenge Blog, I knew just what I wanted to make:

This makes me think of 101 Dalmatians, for some reason, LOL!  I had snagged this digital vintage image from The Old Design Shop blog, and made this uber-simple card:

DSCF1341

I just love the art-deco feel of this design….I am pretty sure my aunts and grandmother had some cards like these!  The only embellishment I added after mounting it on a Riding Hood Red card base was to add some vintage-looking glitter:

DSCF1343

Makes me happy!  This is also for the Naki & Nina’s Double Dare Challenge  15.   Naki’s challenge was to make a vintage card, and Nina’s challenge was to have no stamping!

Cassidy’s first Christmas cookie!  A Christmas tree spritz!

DSCF1354

And she discovered that banging on the wire cooling rack makes a wonderful noise!

DSCF1358

8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is totally sweet, and so is your granddaughter, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Linda said...

Love this card. Art-deco is a favorite of mine. Very very cool.
Cassidy has a musical ear. Better get her signed up for piano lessons. Oh this is the first Christmas she will remember.

Arielle H Gordon said...

WOW - this card is one of my FAVES! I absolutely love it! And just look at Miss Cassidy, so adorable!

Bonnie said...

Oh, I love this with the pretty scene and that chunky glitter! It reminds me of Christmas ornaments from long ago!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful Christmas scene you created LeAnne.

Maria said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Sweet photo of granddaughter...how precious!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the glitter on the roof! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card this week at CCCB :-)

Unknown said...

Such cute photos of you Granddaughter. And Your card looks amazing. What a wonderful Christmas scene you have created. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!