Happy Sunday to everyone! I’m back with another Always Playing with Paper Paper Players challenge! This week, Lesley has challenged us to make an easel card. She also wanted our creation to be specific---to “honor” our first guest designer, Queenie Jeannie! She will be moving to Italy very soon, so we wanted to let her know we will miss her (although now that we have blogs, is anyone really that far away?) and we appreciate her being our very first GD!! So I pulled out the hostess set The More the Merrier, as well as Three Little Words, both from SU to make my easel card. Here is the front of the unopened card:
And then opened:
This is a pretty simple card since I wanted the easel to be the focus!! I made a little pop-up of circles, heart and a Designer Label punch to prop up the card.
And can I just say, I am REALLY loving Daffodil Delight!! It is such a pleasing color, not too strong or too pale. Just perfect with so many things! Here I’ve used some retiring Tea Party DP along with DD and Regal Rose. Be sure to check out what the other Paper Players have come up with and play along with your own easel card creation! Here are their links:
- Lesley – Always Playing with Paper
- Corie – Creations by Corie
- Jaydee – Stampin’ with Jaydee
- and our guest designer, Jeannie – Jeannie’s Happy World
I hope Jeannie has a wonderful stay in Italy and continues to bless us and others with her creative stamping!
- Stamps: More the Merrier, Three Little Words
- Paper: Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight, WW
- Ink: Stazon, Daffodil Delights, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Crumb Cake
- Acc: Circle Punches, Designer label Punch, Glitter, Marker, Small Heart Punch, Brads, Dimensionals