Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Just Some Stamping Fun

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I did some "just for fun" stamping yesterday, playing with some old and new products!  The first one is for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge as well as the Just Us Girls polka dots challenge:




I pulled out some dotty paper from You're A Peach, and Forever Fern and Best You stamp sets:


I used the new Basic Borders dies to create a mat for the DSP, then stamped the berry images in Calpyso Coral and mounted them on diecut circles from Tasteful Labels:


I used a Tailor Made Tag for the sentiment, adding a little circular "reinforcement" and some perle cotton thread.  I did add some sequins too!


I had this unused digital image lying on my desk from a project from last month and finally finished coloring it in, so I thought I'd make a second card as well.  It uses the sketch from Hand-Stamped Sentiments:


And here we go:


The image was just printed out on some computer paper and colored in with Blends.  I used a Crumb cake base, embossed with the Dots EF.  I then added some layers of DSP in Evening Evergreen and Pear Pizzazz along with a Stitched So Sweetly scallop mat.  The sentiment is from Forever Fern too:


Thanks so much for popping in today!  Sorry, I have no photos...it was a rainy weekend!!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"For all men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever." 1 Peter 1:24-25

First Card Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Best Year, Forever Fern
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Calypso Coral, You're A Peach DSP
 Ink Calypso Coral
Accessories Perle Cotton Thread, Iridescent Sequins (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Basic Borders Dies, Tasteful Label Dies, Forever Flourishing Dies

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Forever Fern, Spring Border Two Digital Stamp (Power Poppy)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen DSP, Pear Pizzazz DSP
 Ink Mossy Meadow
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stitched Circle Dies (Lil'Inker) Checks & Dots Embossing Folders, Blend

15 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

The fun ones are always the best, LeAnne! So glad you've shared your fun stamping with us - they are GORGEOUS! I always love your fabulous ferns, but today? Those Lily of the Valley stole my heart! Hello, beautiful!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

Both of these are wonderful! We need rain badly here.

Heather said...

Goodness, that's a happy marriage of the peach DSP with Forever Fern! Just luscious! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Lorraine said...

Two beauties! I love how you used all the green backgrounds for the LOTV. So Springy!

Bonnie said...

Two great cards, LeAnne! So glad you could stamp for fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Yay to stamping for fun! Looks like you enjoyed yourself, these are simply lovely. I like sweetness the polka dots and scalloped circles bring to the first one. And those lily of the valley... sigh, love them!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love these! The first one is just peachy but the second is my fave - that lily of the valley digi is fabulous and perfect for this layout. Another great card with this image!

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful dots! Thanks for sharing at JUGS!

Heidi Baks said...

Eek! I love what you did with the SSC sketch -- you are so creative with your matting! The monochromatic card is very pleasing. Your second card is a stunner as well! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty pretty cards - that is one pretty for each card!

Claire Broadwater said...

Fabulous cards, My Friend! I love both of them. I can't pick a favorite. I love the embossing and the fabulous layering! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

Stef Perry said...

You've made two gorgeous cards LeAnne! I love the peachy colors on the first and the cute tag for the sentiment. You used lots of cool dies too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Stampin by Genny said...

I love how you used the different greens for your layers and the image. Great idea! Thanks for joining us at Han Stamped Sentiments.

brrenwick said...

I love all of the greens that you used! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

Creations in paper said...

Love all the stitching on your card. I even see a die I have not used in a while so thanks for the reminder. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie