Friday, November 20, 2020

AYSI 239 Purple Get Well

Happy Friday, peeps! Our As You See It challenge today WAS a challenge for me...we're to use a color that we most avoid!  Oh dear...for me, that would be purple!


Luckily, I remembered some pretty papers I bought this past spring, but never used, and there were some purple patterns in there...mixed with Soft Sky, so it wasn't so challenging for me!  Here we go:


My card base is Highland Heather, and my sentiment is from Many Mates.  I added some florals and greenery from Lovely You, stamped in Pear Pizzazz and Gorgeous Grape and fussy-cut:


On the inside, the other half of the Many Mates sentiment and a little leftover strip of the DSP:


My sketch is from Try Stampin' On Tuesday:


So....what color do YOU avoid, LOL?!  I can't wait to see what you choose....please push through your avoidance and share your creation with us at As You See It!  And be sure to check out what all the other designers' "avoidance" colors are as well!  You'll be surprised!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Many Mates, Lovely You
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Highland Heather, Soft Sky (ret), Sending Love DSP Gina K Designs)
 Ink Gorgeous Grape, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories White Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, you've overcome your distaste beautifully! lol It's a lovely way to make someone feel better - now don't YOU feel better, too? xx
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Well you did just fine with that purple! Sweet card! My color would be pink!

Lisa Elton said...

Those are some sweet papers you've used! This is charming LeAnne!

Donna Scholz said...

Pretty card, LeAnne! Love the purple and green together! The stitched matting is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Kim S said...

I so agree with purple - or maybe yellow?!!! You've done well with it - it's a charming card. And I see you've already made another one in purple!

Heather said...

Purple??!! Say it isn't so! You sure made it shine, I think you need to bring it out more often now, lol. Love this, LeAnne, it's perfectly sweet! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Now I love this purple - with your green your card is so fresh and bright! I think you are a closet purple lover anyway - every time you use it you make a fab card!