Wednesday, September 16, 2015

KJ241 Sympathy

DSCF1871-001

Just a quick card today; unfortunately, I need a couple of sympathy cards this week, so I used the Kraft Journal’s Take Your Pick challenge for one of them:

I chose patterned paper (some really old Basic Grey stuff in my stash); leaves and die cuts (my favorite Lawn Fawn stitched leaves) for my card:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Leafy Sympathy Paper Pumpkin

The base is Crumb Cake, and I used last month’s Paper Pumpkin stamp set for the sentiment.  I had a few extra leaves cut out, so I added them, plus  sentiments from Petite Pairs, on the inside:

DSCF1873

Thanks for visiting today!

Waiting for the bus with another “baby”:

DSCF1866

DSCF1862

4 comments:

creatingincolors said...

Great card for Fall. Beautiful colors. I'm smiling because I especially like that "really old Basic Grey stuff" that you used for the background. I so love that type of patterned paper that has a vintage/grunge look. I tend stock up on that type of paper so I always have some, no matter how old it gets!

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a wonderful Fall sympathy card. I love those leaves.
Cassidy is looking so grownup.

Dawn Tidd said...

I love these colors and the stitched leaves…very fall feeling! I can't believe she waits for the bus already! Yikes, where does the time go?

Lisa Elton said...

A lovely autumn card LeAnne, love those little stitched leaves! I have a feeling she'll be playing school with those babies pretty soon! And I also have a feeling their seats will be lined up nicely ;)