Wednesday, September 17, 2014

TSSC332 Simple Birthday

DSCF5166

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I have a quick little card for you today for someone special’s birthday!  I used the Monday lunchtime sketch from Technostamper:

Card base is Coastal Cabana; I added a doily and sentiments and images from Amazing Birthday, which I stamped in Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi and Coastal Cabana:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Amazing Birthday Stampin Up

I added a banner and star of silver glimmer paper and a bit of Dazzling Diamonds glitter as well:

DSCF5168

Simple and easy!  Hope my friend likes it!

My little ragamuffin (she just got up from her nap and her hair was a mess!) was helping Grampy do some chalk artwork, and decided to decorate herself as well!

DSCF5091

DSCF5093

I  had LOTS of fun getting off all the chalk from her legs, LOL!  Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is sweet! Love how you used this set with a doily! I have yet to ink mine up! And oh you PA people still in shorts.......jeans and sweatshirt weather here in NY!

stampwithsandy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I just got this set and have only used it once. Thanks for the inspiration, LeAnne!

Linda said...

LOL at least it was chalk and not markers. I think that is a first for me. Never saw a little one do body art with chalk.
Very cute card. Great colors and layout.

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a sweet birthday card. I love all the sparkle.
Uh oh Cassidy......guess she loves pink doesn't she?

Brenda in IN said...

All those colorful happy's make me smile. Grampy is quite the artist! We had a run in with chalk many years ago. Our son made a drawing with chalks and laid it on our white leather seats in the car. I never did get the chalk all completely off. What were we thinking with white seats in a car with kids!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh do I ever like this card!! A girl can never go wrong with a pretty paper doily and a little sparkle! Love Cassidy's pink tootsies!!

Amy O said...

Oh, I love this LeAnne! The colors are so cheery and fun, and I love how you've clustered the images together. Beautifully done!

MJ said...

Isn't that the sweetest little birthday card, love the doily in the background and the fun colors. Awesome job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!