Tuesday, May 20, 2014

ColourQ 242

DSCF3065

Hi everyone!  It’s Tuesday, and you know what that means….another ColourQ challenge!  Today’s bright, cheerful palette will give everyone a boost of energy…what do you think?

A pair of sneaks like these would give anyone a kick-start!  I went with a clean, simple design because I wanted to use this cute little birdhouse die:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings ColourQ242 Sweet Birthday Wish

I paired it up with some other dies and the little bird from Everything Eleanor, and some little  punched-out flowers in Daffodil Delight:

DSCF3066

The Catered Crop has a Sweet Home challenge this week, so my little birdhouse is my little “home”, and another challenge had to use a clothespin, but alas, I was too late for that one, but I thought it was still a fun way to add some interest to my CAS card!  And I always need birthday cards, so I added a Unity sentiment to finish it off!

What do these colors “say” to you?  I hope you share your creation with us at the ColourQ blog so we can see it too!  Enjoy your day!

10334242_10152798758037646_3168129962330264140_n

Breakfast at MickyD’s!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Wow when I saw those colors I thought what can she do with those. You are so clever! That is a beautiful card. I love the little close pin.
I see SU is getting alcohol markers. Are you going to get them? And have you tried their clear stamps?
Did someone get to go out for Breakfast? Very cute picture.
Have a great day.

Lesley said...

So simple and pretty! I love that sweet birdie...Cassidy's expression is priceless...LOL!

JoAnn said...

What a sweet card. Great job with the colors. Love the cute bird, branch, flowers and birdhouse.

Dawn Tidd said...

Adorable! The colors are great, I love brights! The design is awesome. Every element is perfect. Love, love, love this one! Cassidy picture is making me hungry…it's lunchtime! :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is simple and sweet, love it! Okay, time for lunch after seeing Cassidy!!

Darlene Gabriel said...

I love this CAS card today. Such a cute little birdhouse and these colours work so well for your sweet scene here. I like the addition of the clothespin.

Deepti said...

This is so adorable just like ur grand daughter :) I guess I finally have this in mind that she us ur grand daughter ;)

Linda Beeson said...

That is the sweetest little creation! LOVING that bird house

laurie said...

That's the cutest! I love that birdhouse!

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable!

Delphine said...

Hello LeAnne !
This is a lovely card ! how sweet is that little birdhouse ! a very nice way to use these colors :)