Friday, February 15, 2013

TSOT 105

DSCF2980

It’s Friday, yay!!!  I have a pretty card to show you using a Valentine stamp, but it isn’t necessarily a Valentine card!  I used the sketch from Try Stampin’ on Tuesday:

and some pretty Porcelain Basic Grey paper to make my card:

DSCF2979

I did some stitching; some embossing; and some stamping!  This was such a fun sketch….I want to make a few more!  I used the heart from PS: I Love You, and a PTI sentiment. 

DSCF2981

I also want to show you the Valentine card Cassidy “stamped” for her mom:

DSCF2978

She glued on the embossed heart all by herself, and stamped the images with a little help from Grammy!  We had to do some practice first, though!

DSCF2961

DSCF2962

DSCF2967

DSCF2964

Thanks for visiting today!

9 comments:

Linda said...

This is such a sweet and oh-so-springy card!

Linda said...

Oh my goodness her first valentine! So so sweet! And she had the WOW effect at the end. She's Hooked! LOL Love both of the cards. Your is so very pretty But Cassidy's is over the top sweet!

Bev Gomez said...

Oh so pretty LeAnne and wow you need to recruit that Cassidy. How old do they need to be to sign a contract???? LOL! Hugs, Bev

Linda Callahan said...

Oh that is so sweet! She is so cute working on her project!

Marisa said...

I loooove green and pink together and you have used the sketch fabulously! Gorgeous card. Way to get Cassidy in to stamping at an early age ;)

Darlene Gabriel said...

Yippee a new card maker;) Cassidy looks like she is having so much fun and what an adorable Valentine card she has created for her Mom. I can see it now.....you and Cassidy and years of enjoyment making cards together.
I love your card today. It is so gorgeous and filled so many things that I love from the stitching and ribbon to the pinks and hearts. Beautiful.
I see your makeshift craft room there too. Looks like you're managing well with the upheaval.

Shelley said...

So soft and pretty. You really went the extra mile on a basic sketch.

Frenchie said...

ooh ms LeeAnne your card is BEAUITIFUL like always ,
but I love it , yes I think Cassady is so ready to be a stamper
don't you !! great job Grammy !! it won't be long before well be seeing her BEAUITIFUL cards , lol !!
have a nice weekend !
hugs to you both !!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful card. I love the soft, pretty colours you've used and the stitching is perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday :)