Happy Wednesday! It's my turn to host the Color Throwdown and I have (as usual) challenged my team with my three colors of Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant and Bordering Blue....(for some reason, they just don't like the blues!!!) I was enthralled by the flowers that Mona made for the Just Us Girls Challenge Week 4 and I thought the rich colors of the challenge would look great with this technique. (She has a video tutorial, so check it out!) If you don't have these exact colors, feel free to substitute as we want everyone to play! Here is my sample:
I think this is an elegant color combo and although I would not be able to put this card in an envelope, it would be a nice card to tuck into a gift bag for some lucky recipient!
Check out what the other designers have done, then be sure to post your own creation on the CTD blog via Mr. Linky! You've got a chance to be a Featured Stamper or a Guest Designer! Good luck!
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- And our October guest designer, Lisa Kind - Kind Creations
- Stamps: Baroque Border Wheel, On Your Birthday
- Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, Bordering Blue, Brushed Silver, Confetti White, tissue paper
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Elegant Eggplant, Bordering Blue
- Acc: Rhinestones, Nestie Ribbon Tag Trio, Crimper, Tissue Paper, Brayer, Ret SU Organdy Ribbon