Wednesday, October 4, 2023

TSOT627 Pumpkin Friend

Happy Wednesday, all!  I've been pushing these papers around on my desk for a couple of weeks and finally forced myself to use them on a card!  The Try Stampin on Tuesday sketch seemed to fit:


So here we go:



I found some retired Gilded Autumn Specialty paper in my stash and it seemed to go with this orange print from Honey Bee's Halloween Harvest.  I stamped a pumpkin in Grapefruit Grove and Cajun Craze inks on a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock to create my pumpkin:


It's hard to see, but I added some gold ink to the lines of my pumpkin using a Gold Painty Pen...I love the effect it gives!  A bit of copper twine and a Brushed Gold diecut circle in the background add to the sheen!  My sentiment is from Papertrey's Vintage Picnic Sentiments, stamped on Crumb Cake cardstock too.  And a sentiment from the retired Pretty Pumpkins went on the inside:


Any shade of orange is my favorite color and pumpkins and fall themes work well with it!  

The great-nephew's first day of school:


They're getting so tall!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Pretty Pumpkins (ret), Primitive Pumpkins (My Favorite Things), Vintage Picnic Sentiments (Papertrey)
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Brushed Gold (ret), Cajun Craze, Gilded Autumn Specialty (ret), Halloween Harvest (Honey Bee)
 Ink Cajun Craze, Grapefruit Grove (ret)
Accessories Dimensionals, Copper Twine (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Give It A Whirl Dies, Gold Painty Pen

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Gold Painty Pen??? Where has this been all my life?? It really does connect your sweet pumpkin to that lovely foiled paper, LeAnne! Such a wonderful card to let someone know they are in your thoughts!
SO good to see those cute boys again...
=]

lichazul said...

Absoluty gorgeous card 👏💐 congrats
Happy day

Lisa Elton said...

You added those pretty gold lines to your pumpkin?!? I though it was embossed. Wonderful card, LeAnne and a couple of cute little boys!

Marina said...

Nice card!!! The boys are growing!!!. . . . Naturally!!!

Linda Callahan said...

Elegant card and oh so adorable boys!

kramer_buffy said...

the gold lines are a fantastic finishing touch! Thanks so much for joining us at TSOT, LeAnne!!!! Hope to see you next week on our challenge blog!
-- Dalis
http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com