Monday, October 9, 2023

STB270 Pumpkin Birthday

Happy Monday, peeps! I have a very quick card today, I let the papers do most of the work! It's for a very creative friend of mine; she is an accomplished seamstress, bakes and cooks the yummiest delights and we have spent lots of time stamping together!  So I thought these country-themed, fall-hued papers would be fun for her October birthday! So here we go:


My papers are from Carta Bella's Fall Break, and I used the Charming Sentiments stamps and dies, in Mossy Meadow ink, to create the sentiment.  A little piece of the opposite side of one of the papers, along with a scrap of Mossy Meadow, created the banner.  A simple sentiment on the inside, and it was done!  


I am going to enter this at the Seize the Birthday challenge, where it's always birthdays!  I did not choose the option of repetitive diecuts, but I do have one, LOL!  


Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Charming Sentiments
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Mossy Meadow, Fall Break (Carta Bella)
 Ink Mossy Meadow
Accessories Mini Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Charming Sentiments Dies

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Very pretty, LeAnne! Your friend is sure to love this with those beautiful papers! Great card and perfect for an October birthday! :)

Kampin' Karen said...

That paper is so cool! She is going to love her birthday card. Good luck in the challenge. Have a blessed week.

I Card Everyone said...

I want one of every pumpkin - so gourd-geous, my friend!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Perfect for this time of year! And yep I just ordered the set you used last time!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a delightful birthday card, LeAnne. I think your friend will enjoy those cute papers you used! Love the sentiment!

Nancy said...

When the papers look that well together, let them shine! Great sentiment, love the fun shape! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday!