Monday, October 16, 2023

GDP416 Fruitful Blessings

Happy Monday, peeps! Hope you had a good weekend!  I have a Thanksgiving card for you today that uses the "CAS the Designer" challenge at Global Design Project:


I should have made a Halloween card, since I am low on them, but the corn in the Fruitful Blessings cards, along with the Stitched Leaves dies, were calling to me!  Here we go:


My friend Wendy inspired me to get out these retired plaid papers for my background, and the rest is just simple diecutting.  The stamped sentiment is from Fruitful Blessings, and I added some linen thread I picked up at a yard sale.  There is also a Crushed Curry panel under the arrangement, diecut with the Radiating Stitches dies.


My sister went home this morning, but yesterday we visited another local Community Fair, this one was in Unionville.  The only photo I got was of this cowboy on stilts!!!  You can see by the sky, it was windy and chilly!  And he was moving so fast, I couldn't get a good picture of his face! But the kids loved him!  The gun he was shooting was full of bubbles!


My sister took this picture of me and John in the exhibits booth next to a big pumpkin.  They have categories of all sorts of flowers, vegetables, hay, photography, artwork and needlework and have them separated into adult and children.  We had to giggle that the sign for "Adult Vegetables" was right over John's head!

Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Fruitful Blessings
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Plaid Tidings DSP (ret)
 Ink Real Red
Accessories Linen Thread from my Stash, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Radiating Stitches Dies, Fruitful Blessings, Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Leaves Dies (ret)

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, I LOVE your 'corny' card! and all these lovely colors of Fall!
Now THAT's a pumpkin for the record books!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like the pretty plaid paper in the background, what a great color! This is a lovely autumn card, LeAnne. Looks like a fun time at the fair!

Bonnie said...

Bright and beautiful, LeAnne!