Friday, October 27, 2023

Gratitude Changes Everything

Happy Friday, peeps! Yay, the weekend is here!  My card today is for the Shopping Our Stash challenge,  which features some gorgeous regal shades, and I used the sketch from Inspired By; the theme was adorable but I had been thinking about these images for a couple of days and the sketch fit, so I went with it!  Here are the prompts:




So my images aren't quite to scale like the sketch, but hopefully it will be okay! Here we go:


I stamped these Fall: Take Three Papertrey images in Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie, then used a W+9 die to cut them out.  The sentiment is from a Right at Home set called Grateful Heart:


To give some interest to the Pretty Peacock background, I first stamped it with the retired Linen background stamp, then embosssed it with the Cane Weave embossing folder.  If you look closely, you can see the "weave".  I added a little Linen braid trim because in the photo, the rug and lamp are natural colored and I liked the contrast.  On the inside, a sentiment from the PTI set:


I think these rich jewel tones are just beautiful!  And I am going to pop this in over at the Time Out challenge  as well, as their theme is gratitude:



Thanks for visiting today!

A few more pictures from Longwood:




These are certainly jewel-toned as well!  Nature is beautiful!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Linen (ret), Grateful Heart (Right at Home) Fall:Take Three (Papertrey Ink)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock
 Ink Versamark, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty Peacock
Accessories Dimensionals, Linen Braid (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Cane Weave Embossing Folder, ZigZag Dies (W+9)

13 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful card & flowers today, LeAnne! Love the vibrant colors of the challenge and you surely got them covered with that pretty card! I love the stamped images and the embossed card base! This one screams Fall/Thanksgiving! And those flowers at Longwood are amazing! Such different varieties and oh so pretty! TFS and wishing you a wonderful day! :)

Carol L said...

Gratitude really does change everything and I love seeing that sentiment on this wonderful card. Those flower photos are amazing to see, thanks for sharing them.

Kampin' Karen said...

I enjoy seeing your cards and I really enjoy the garden pics...all are beautiful. Have a blessed weekend.

Bonnie said...

A beautiful use of these colors, LeAnne! I love how you stamped and embossed the background! There are so many different chrysanthemum blooms and I am enjoying these photos!

I Card Everyone said...

Your card is so gorgeous, LeAnne! I love the regal jewel colors and those darling little harvest images!
Now, I hope I remember to do this stamp before/embossing after technique. It's wonderful!
I'm going to pin this sentiment on my desk for a while - it is just what I need to remember right now.
=]

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. I love the texture! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel

dj said...

Yes...it sure does!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our fall color challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Your fall tiles perfectly display our color combo. -Deb Horst, DT #SOS508

Linda Callahan said...

Love the fall colors of your squares against the Peacock! Pretty!

Kim S said...

I still have those stamps - they are so fun! I love your use of them with the fall colors on the blue background. And the details you added on the background are lovely!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne and beautiful flower photos!

Kate said...

This is so lovely LeAnne! I love the stamped images (which fit so perfectly onto these postage stamp dies I thought they must have been made for each other), your choice of colours is wonderful, as is your layout, textured background (love the addition of the twine) and sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges!
Hugs, Kate!

dj said...

Thanks for playing along with the quote challenge over at Time Out challenges. Such a beautiful take on this quote...gratitude is everything!! That basket weave is just the perfect backdrop for your trio of fall items. -Deb Horst, Guest Designer #TOC250

Barbara Godden said...

Lovely card using the challenge colours, they were perfect. Great use of the sketch as well, Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash.