Thursday, October 12, 2023

TCC200 Birthday Bookshelf

 Happy Thursday, peeps!  I have a quick card today, in a "clean and layered" style, for the Card Concept challenge:


I used some All About Autumn DSP for my background to mimic the book and sweater in the inspiration photo, and added a sentiment and a diecut leaf from the same DSP in a maroon hue:


I tied it with a bit of Copper Clay twine that I separated (to get a thinner strand) and it was done, and it is in the mail already!  Thanks for popping in on this fall day!

My "little" sister stopped in on her way from SC to a Penn State football game; you can see I am now "embracing" the gray....a hard pill to swallow, but it's easier to maintain, LOL!  (Sorry the photo is not the best!)


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Throughout The Year
Card stock & Papers     Smoky Slate, All About Autumn DSP
 Ink Night of Navy
Accessories Copper Clay Twine, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Nested Essentials Dies, Stitched Leaves Dies (ret)

8 comments:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This is a rich, beautiful card! I didn't get that DSP in the pre-order and it's been sold out ever since ...with the exception of a few hours on Tuesday. Womp! Womp!
p.s. You look great, as always!! ~xoxo

I Card Everyone said...

You had the perfect dsp for that inspo photo, LeAnne! What a great card!
Embrace every strand and think of the money we're saving to spend on more crafty goodies!
=]

Marina said...

You look great Leanne!! White hair is synonym of I am still here, I have lived a long time.

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card, that single leaf is perfect! I have embraced the gray too, LeAnne!

Bonnie said...

Fabulous papers that are perfect for this challenge! My Mom always said she earned every one of her gray hairs.

Esther Asbury said...

What an awesome DSP and I love how you used it to create this classy card! It's the perfect take on this month's challenge at The Card Concept! Thanks for playing along!

Karen Letchworth said...

You created such a lovely card combining these warm elements of Autumn. Thanks so much for sharing with us and please stop by again soon. We enjoy your fellowship and your art very much.
Karen L, DT
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
The Card Concept

Karen K said...

Awesome card LeAnne. Love your choice of DSP and your clean design. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts this week. Karen K (DT)