Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Fruitful Blessings Sympathy

Happy Tuesday, stamping friends! Sadly, I needed a sympathy card this week and the Color Hues challenge was yellow and kraft:


I still had Fruitful Blessings on my desk from yesterday's card and I had some stamped images unused, so I put them together:


I used the sketch only from Try Stampin On Tuesday:


My image was stamped in Stazon Black and watercolored with Crumb Cake ink. I then added some retired DSP for the panels, added a diecut circle that was embossed with the Timeworn Type EF and a little linen thread bow.  The sentiment is from  Lasting Joy:


I added two sentiments from Special Moments on the inside:


Thanks for popping in today---enjoy it and be blessed!

God blesses the soil which drinks in the rain that often falls on it and which grows plants that are useful to those for whim it is cultivated.  But if it grows thorns and weeds, it is worth nothing; it is in danger of being cursed by God and will be destroyed by fire. Hebrews 6:7-8

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Fruitful Blessings, Lasting Joy, Special Moments (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Basic White, Hello Honey (ret), Harvest Meadow DSP (ret), Crumb Cake DSP (ret)
 Ink Stazon Black, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie
Accessories Linen Thread from my stash, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Fruitful Blessings Dies, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder

12 comments:

Polly said...

Very pretty card! Love the stamped & colored image! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Really stunning use of those colors, LeAnne - love your yellow DSP!
=]

Bonnie said...

This is a lovely sympathy card, especially for this time of year! I LOVE how you've used these colors!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely sympathy card! Great use of the colors, LeAnne!

JulieP said...

This is a lovely autumn sympathy card. I am so sorry for your loss. The mix of patterns is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Color Hues challenge blog.

Karen said...

This is just beautiful, and a lovely sympathy card which I'm sure will be treasured. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Melanie R said...

Your card is so serene, Leanne! The colors and texture are perfect for the occasion. So nicely done. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday #628. - Melanie R.

Christy Lynn said...

Love this one LeAnne, it's gorgeous. Perfect soft patterns and images for a sympathy card!

Hannelie said...

I love the mix of patterns and textures LeAnne!
You really used yellow and kraft in a beautiful way!
Thanks for playing at Color Hues ♥

Nancy said...

A perfect Autumn Sympathy card, LeAnne. So sorry you needed it. I love the script on the greeting. Thanks for playing at Color Hues.

Stef Perry said...

I'm terribly sorry you had need of a sympathy card, but certainly these colors and your design with the leaves and acorns created one of comfort for the recipient. Love the beautiful simplicity of it, LeAnne. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Color Hues!

cm said...

I'm sorry you needed a sympathy card; the one you've created is lovely. The colours, images and design are sure to bring comfort. Thank you for joining us at Colour Hues.
~carol