Friday, October 20, 2023

Stamp Camp Fall Projects

Happy Friday, peeps! Hope you have a great weekend planned!  Keeping my fingers crossed that we don't have rain on Saturday, as it's our Harvest Party at church!  Don't want our bonfire to get drenched!  Here are a couple more projects from my stamp camp; these were two of the fall cards we made:


These both used some beautiful embossing folders, sentiments from Paper Tray and various dies from SU and Lawn Fawn.  These may just have been my favorites!


Again, if you have any questions, shoot me an email (and include your email as well so I can answer!).  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!



8 comments:

Carol L said...

What a perfect pair of pretty fall cards. I love them both but that rich purple card is calling my name! Gorgeous!

Christy Lynn said...

Both cards are lovely, but that second one with the deep purple is just stunning!

I Card Everyone said...

Okay, this is the second [beautiful] reminder recently that I have yet to use my favorite little Lawn Fawn leaves yet this year! Time to remedy that!
Start with a fabulous embossed layer and you'll end up with a fabulous card - both gorgeous, LeAnne!
=]

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

They are both gorgeous cards, LeAnne. I especially like the purple one. Purple isn't a color I reach for often. You've used it well!! Have fun at your Harvest Party!

Bonnie said...

Looks like a fun camp, LeAnne! I'm sure everyone had a wonderful time!

Lisa Elton said...

Two delightful cards, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Great embossed backdrops - pretty cards!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Both beautiful but the first one is my fave - what a great EF!