Friday, October 6, 2023

IB247 Fall Words

Happy Friday, peeps! I have a fun little card today for the Inspired By challenge:


I chose to use the sketch more so than the photo, so here we go:


I try to use this CTMH image at least once each fall....I simply stamped it in Cinnamon Cider ink on some Basic White cardstock, mounted it on a piece of All About Autumn DSP and added some wee little glittery Lawn Fawn leaves:


Since I need a thank you card, I stamped another CTMH sentiment on the inside:


Thanks for popping in today!

While they were on a recent visit to Florida, I received this from the kids:


Good thing it's just a baby....AND has that thing around his jaws!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Poster Tidings Fall, Woodland Greetings (both Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Cinnamon Cider (ret), All About Autumn DSP, Glimmer Papers in Gold, Rose & Orange (ret)
 Ink Cinnamon Cider, Pecan Pie
Accessories Mini Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Leaves Dies (Lawn Fawn), Stamparatus

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Your card is a beauty, LeAnne! That DSP is just so pretty! Love your sentiment on the front and the pretty colors! My goodness, Miss Cassidy is almost as tall as her mama! Great picture of them! TFS Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! I’m all about fall haha Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel

Vicky Hayes said...

I love how you were inspired by the photo LeAnne! What a lovely Fall paper and the poster-style sentiment is perfect.

Love the Florida photo - but I would NOT be queuing to pick that creature up! I'll stick to puppies! Vicky x

I Card Everyone said...

ALL the best of Fall, LeAnne! There are those gorgeous leaves again!
But nowhere do I see 'aligator' listed! lol [Tell Miss C. to stop growing will ya?]
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I like the wee sparkly leaves you added to those wonderful words! Terrific card, LeAnne. Cassidy is looking so grown up, where does the time go!?!

Willa Jean said...

I have that same stamp and love it too! Love your card!

Laurel said...

Love it! Love all of the words! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!