Tuesday, October 24, 2023

AHSC548 Navy & Gold Christmas

Hey there, everyone! Happy Tuesday! I have delayed using these beautiful Shining Brightly DSPs...I guess I would have to admit that I am hoarding them!  But I broke into the package for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week:


And here we go:


I cut a panel of the DSP and added a gold foil diecut border (which in hindsight, wish I had left off), then added a couple of leafy diecuts and a gold bow:


A sentiment from For Unto Us was stamped and heat-embossed in gold, and I stamped another sentiment from the same set on the inside in Night of Navy:


A really easy sketch and quite intriguing! I'll be using this one again, I know!  Thanks for popping in today!

As promised, a quick little video of Wayne and Josh making cider at the Harvest party:


Enjoy your day and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps For Unto Us (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Night of Navy, Gold Foil, Shining Brightly DSP
 Ink Night of Navy, Encore Gold (ret)
Accessories Gold Cord (ret), Dimensionals, Gold Embossing Powder
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Nested Essentials Die, Scalloped Contour Dies, Cardinal Dies (ret), Heat Tool

12 comments:

Carol L said...

This is so elegant and just beautiful with the navy and gold. I like the border and I'm glad you left it in. My shoulders are tired from watching Wayne churn those apples LOL

Kampin' Karen said...

Gorgeous card! Wayne really got a workout!! Have a blessed day.

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, this is stunning paper! I can't wait to see more of it.
Isn't it amazing how many apples it takes to make a cup of juice?? I'm betting Wayne won't need to work out for the rest of the week!
=]

Dena J said...

Gorgeous! Rich color, elegant gold...this is a stunning card LeAnne! Thank you so much for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I have this DSP and have yet to cut into them. I will, but man it's tough! haha!!

Bonnie said...

This is so elegant, LeAnne! Love that gold on the dark blue!

Lisa Elton said...

What a gorgeous card! The navy and gold are so elegant together. Looks like Wayne got quite the workout!

Silke Ledlow said...

LeAnne, your card is gorgeous!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love this sketch and those papers so this card is a winner for me LeAnne! I can see I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board if I want to play along with this one!!

foleysfriend said...

Very pretty and elegant card. I love the blue and gold color combination and the patterned paper is gorgeous. I understand why you might want to hoard it. Great use of non-traditional Christmas colors. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Kim S said...

This is stunning!

Brandi said...

Wow! Stunning the gold with the Navy is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca