Thursday, October 19, 2023

Stamp Camp Halloween Projects

Happy Thursday, peeps! I have a very busy couple of days coming up so I thought I'd just share a few projects that we made at my recent stamp camp!  The theme was Halloween, Thanksgiving and fall, and today I'll share the Halloween ones!  Here we go:


This Trick or Treat one uses lots of punches and dies with papers from Honey Bee's Harvest line.  The sentiment is from an old Recollections set and the dies are from Impression Obsession.


The silhouette one uses an image from 100 Proof Press and another Recollections sentiment, along with some papers from Close to My Heart.  I just love this vintage image!  (Measurements for the panels are:  Pumpkin Pie 2 1/2" x 5 1/2"; star and plaid papers 1" x 3"; white circle 1 1/4"; black circle 1 3/8".)

If you need any more information, just shoot me an email!  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!


6 comments:

Wendy said...

Both cards are adorable, LeAnne! I love the Impression Obsession dies on the first one with the Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch used on different papers! Great colors & design! On the second card I especially love the vintage image! That stamp is a keeper! Such fun Halloween cards! TFS and have a great day! :)

I Card Everyone said...

I adore this vintage Halloween image! and all the fun DSPs you've used, LeAnne! And there's that darling ghost again - I just love his smile!
=]

Karen in Florida said...

I do love purple for Halloween cards! Both of your cards are adorable!!!
I especially love the row of little kids!! The good old days!
Thanks for sharing. Huggs

Talitha said...

Love, love, love the card with the children off to trick or treat! Will you share the measurements for the different elements on the card?

Thanks.

Lisa Elton said...

That is the cutest little ghost, I love his happy expression! Darling vintage image too. These are both terrific, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh that parade of kids is one of my all time favorite stamps in your stash! Love it!