Friday, August 25, 2023

Naturals Joy & Peace

Happy Friday, peeps! Happy weekend!  The Inspired By inspiration photo was really pretty this week and I thought I would pair it with the Just Add Ink sketch!  Here they are:



I put together lots of elements to make a Christmas card!  Take a peek:


My Thick Basic White card base was embossed with the Tin Type embossing folder to begin!  For my Very Vanilla panel, I diecut some strips with The Greetery's Shiplap Builder dies and layered them on a Crumb Cake panel.  The deer and heart were diecut from One Horse Open Sleigh DSP and the sentiment is from Night Divine, embossed in white.  I added some Soft Seafoam diecut greenery behind the deer:


as well as the heart.  I diecut a smaller heart from the same DSP and added two little holes to make a button, then added a faceted gem and some sequins.  


I love this inspiration photo and am pretty happy with the card too!

I almost forgot to share one more birthday card from "across the pond", from my sweet Paper Players teammate, Joanne!


Getting happy mail makes turning a year older a lot easier to bear!  Thanks, Joanne!  And thanks for popping in today..enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Night Divine
Card stock & Papers     Thick Basic White, Very Vanilla, Soft Seafoam, Crumb Cake, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP
 Ink Craft White, Sahara Sand (ret, for sponging)
Accessories Dimensionals, Loose Silver Sequins, Faceted Gems (ret), Linen Thread, White Embossing Powder
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Tin Type EF (ret), Greenery Dies (Tim Holtz), Mini Treat Bag Dies (heart, ret), Christmas Silhouettes Dies (deer, Sweet & Sassy), Shiplap Builder Dies (Greetery), Heat Tool, 1/16" Hole Punch, Sponge Dauber

12 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Very pretty. I just used that EF yesterday!

Wendy said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! Just love the soft colors and design!

Bonnie said...

Such a pretty use of neutrals, Leanne! So calming. And I love when you cut from DSP.

I Card Everyone said...

Your layered card has all that country cozy style we love at Christmas, LeAnne! So lovely!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful card! Love it!

Kerry Parkinson said...

This is such a sweet card LeAnne and the neutral tones give it a soft and peaceful vibe. So glad you joined us at Just Add Ink this week.

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely card! It's earthy and cozy!

Jan Clothier said...

Fabulous! The earthiness with just a touch of pale green is warm and inviting.

Chantell Randall said...

A lovely Christmas card - the natural colour palette is delightful. Chantell Just Add Ink

Silke Ledlow said...

LeAnne, this is one beautiful card for the holidays! Love how you used the sketch with these neutral colors!

Laurel said...

Great cards. I love the one with the deer! Love all the texture! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love that neutral card - so much beautiful texture too! And yay to your card finally arriving - hopefully it extended the birthday celebrations in a good way!