Monday, August 7, 2023

Jingle Shells, Jingle Shells

Happy Monday, peeps!  I have a fun little Christmas card today, it uses the Peace on Earth Challenge photo prompt as well as the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown sketch:


My friend Michele made a fun little card for this challenge and that prompted me to remember that I have an older SU set called Crab & Company, and it had some beachy Christmas items in it, so I went to work! I used the background of the upper left photo as a sort of starting point:


I used a strip die, cutting several different shades of red to make the background, then stamped, colored and fussy-cut my little Santa clam:


The sentiment was stamped on a Basic White strip of cardstock, and then I added a matching sentiment from Jingle All The Way on the inside:


Cute and fun!  Thanks, Michele, for the inspiration!  

A few more birthday cards:

This sweet card is from my talented friend Teri:


And Shawn always knows how to make a card that makes me laugh!


And Fran must know that I love peach....love these colors and that big flower!


Thanks so much, ladies!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Crab & Company (ret), Jingle All the Way (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Poppy Parade
 Ink Memento Black, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Crumb Cake, Bubble Bath, Smoky Slate, Pool Party
Accessories Dimensionals, Loose Silver Sequins
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Strip Dies (Pretty Pink Posh), Aquapainter

12 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a fun Christmas card, LeAnne!

Lisa Elton said...

Well that's just too cute! I like the playful font on the punny sentiment!

Wendy said...

Love this card, LeAnne! I remember that old set....I think I still have mine! What a fun beachy Christmas card and now you have me singing Jingle Bells! LOL Your coloring is awesome and I definitely love that background with the different shades of red! Well done!!

Diane said...

What a fabulously FUN card, and the sentiment is great it made me laugh!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

I Card Everyone said...

That set might be old but it's like new to me, LeAnne! and definitely a keeper! I LOVE IT!! From all those various red strips, right down to the last 'jingle shells!' Talk about a fun and clam-orous Christmas card!
You're so welcome, my friend!
=]

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Love the background on this card so much!! What a great idea. I loved that old set, too. So many fun images! Glad the birthday card I sent made you giggle! That little pig is just too cute!!

Linda Callahan said...

I don’t remember this set but it’s definitely a keeper -the card is adorable!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable Christmas card! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

ElizStewart said...

LeAnne... this sweet Christmas card is too cute for words!! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Christmas Card Throwdown this week! I see you figured out how to change your line colors... great job...the site looks fabulous!

Fabiola said...

oh que c'est mignon et original LeAnne, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Kathy said...

how cute is this, thanks for sharing your Christmas card with us this week at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy DT

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card! You used the sketch very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.