Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Fusion Spinner Card

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I have a simple but fun card today that I made for a certain little guy whose second birthday is coming up soon.  A few months ago I made a spinner card for my nephew Sawyer (you can see it here) and I used basically the same set up on this card, but used the Fusion sketch:


I pulled out Ellen Hutson's Clever Sausage and went to work:


I used DSP in Bermuda Bay and Highland Heather, stamping my little hot dog on Cinnamon Cider cardstock and fussy-cutting him out.  For a little extra fun, I added some punched balloons and a party hat in red, with a red pompom!  Instead of dimensionals between my penny spinners, I punched out a 3/8" circle from our foam adhesive sheets (it's a little tricky, but it can be done!), which I think makes the spinner spin more freely!  


And here's the inside sentiment!  I hope he likes it!  Thanks for popping in today!

A new preserve opened up near the kids so they took Eden and Ginger on a 3-mile hike on Sunday!  Eden did her normal running and sniffing:



And licking:

And since Ginger has to take about ten steps to Eden's one step, she was plumb worn out before the end of the trail, so Cassidy had to carry her:


I'm willing to bet they both slept well that night!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Clever Sausage (Ellen Hutson)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Cinnamon Cider, Highland Heather, Real Red, Highland Heather DSP, Bermuda Bay DSP (ret)
 Ink Memento Black
Accessories Dimensionals, Foam Adhesive Sheet, Pompoms (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, Word Window Punch (ret), 3/8" Circle Punch (ret), Pennies, Balloon Punch, Black Marker, White Gel Pen

10 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Sawyer will love his card! Ginger does look pooped. What a great day outdoors!!

I Card Everyone said...

I think that certain ginger kid is going to love this spinning ginger dachshund! I sure do!
=]

Denise Willerton said...

what a great card LeAnne, so fun for the recipient of that card :-) ~ oh those pups make me laugh ~ what a wonderful day and evening xo ((hugs))

*Vicki* said...

Awe! Your little doxie dog card is super cute LeAnne! Love how you've made it spin too!!

Lorraine said...

I love interactive cards for the little ones and this one is great!

Carol L said...

What an adorable card! I'm an adult but I love it too as I'm a dachshund fan :) Love the photos too, especially that poor tuckered out Ginger! Good thing Cassidy was willing to give her a lift! LOL

Lisa Elton said...

What's not to love about a pup in a party hat! Cute card, LeAnne!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such an adorable interactive card! So glad you joined us at Fusion!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a fun card! And I love the sleepy tired out dog!

Claire Grantham said...

Love this fun card LeAnne, great way to use the sketch, your spinning pup made me smile. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT