Sunday, March 20, 2022

PP583 CAS Shaded Summer

Hi peeps!  Happy first day of spring!  And a perfect time for a new Paper Players challenge with Laurie as our hostess, sharing her pretty clean-and-simple challenge with us this week!  Remember, keep your layers and embellishments to a minimum, and I prefer lots of white space! 


I pulled out my neglected Shaded Summer and created this:


I stamped the floral image on a Basic White card in Soft Succulent, then cleaned my stamp and stamped the individual flowers on scraps, watercolored them in a bit, then fussy-cut them out. I tried to stick to the colors in the challenge prompt, because they were very pretty!  Before adhering the florals, I added the sprigs in Bumblebee.  Once they were adhered, I added some glimmery sequins and a birthday sentiment from the same set:


On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from All Things Fabulous and added a couple little sprigs again:


I am also entering this at TGIF, where they are having a Simple Stamping challenge as well!

I hope you'll find a few minutes this week to create a clean-and-simple floral creation!  Be sure to hop over to the Paper Players blog to see what fabulous creations the Design Team came up with!  Share yours too and you might be a Headliner next week!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"The blameless spend their days under the Lord's care, and their inheritance will endure forever.         In times of disaster they will not wither; in days of famine they will enjoy plenty."                          Psalm 37:  18-19

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps All Things Fabulous, Shaded Summer, Quiet Meadow (speckles)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White
 Ink Soft Succulent, Bumblebee, Highland Heather, Blushing Bride, Soft Seafoam, Strawberry Slush (ret)
Accessories Sequins from my stash
Tools     Aquapainter

14 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous welcome to Spring - fabulous fussy-cutting, LeAnne!
=]

Jennie Maier said...

LeAnne, this is so pretty! It looks like the challenge pic! Love the colors! Perfect CAS card! Have a great week!

Tracy Grauer said...

Very nicely done! Love it!

Dotty Jo said...

Such a pretty card! Jo x

Cindy Beach said...

Your card highlights spring in beauty and elegance, LeAnne! I love how you chose the floral spray and colors from the inspiration photo. And cutting the blossoms out is a great idea. LOVE this!

Lisa Elton said...

Light, airy and ever so lovely! Happy spring, LeAnne!

Denise Willerton said...

such an elegantly beautiful card LeLanne ~ I absolutely LOVE this card ~ thank you for sharing xo ((hugs))

Lorraine said...

What a lovely bouquet! It sure is very springy.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful colors together, LeAnne! I love the bits of bling. This card is definitely a breath of spring, and so perfect for this week's challenge! Have a wonderful week!

Christy Lynn said...

Beautiful bouquet, LeAnne! I love how you used the challenge graphic to inspire the colors and stamp choices, everything looks amazing together!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is a CAS beauty LeAnne - each of those blooms adds a pop of bright colour and looks all the more special surrounded by all that white space.

Claire Broadwater said...

This is gorgeous, LeAnne! I love the beautiful flowers and the fussy-cutting is fabulous! Such a happy card! Have a great weekend, My Friend!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a CAS-tastic way to showcase that floral image, LeAnne! Wowza! This is simply fabulous, especially with that subtle stamped texture.

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, this is beautifully CAS. The sequins are the perfect finishing touch to add a little shimmer and shine. Gorgeous
hugs
jaydee