Sunday, March 13, 2022

PP582 Bunny Trio

Hi peeps!  Another Paper Players challenge for us, with Joanne as our hostess with her pretty color palette shown here:


The first thing that came to mind was flowers, but I have been stamping a lot of flowers lately and I wanted to do something different! I had an old wooden set out on my desk called Holiday Blitz, and it has a funny little bunny image in it, so that's what I chose!  Here we go:


I stamped a bunny in each of the colors, diecut them with a Stitched Rectangle die, then gave them each a carrot from the retired Basket Bunch set.  I mounted them on a Basic White panel, embossed with the Elegant Dots embossing folder, then added some gingham ribbon for fun!  The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs' Mini Tag Sentiments!  


And since the Just Us Girls want to see embossing folders this week, I am entering it there as well!


This is such a fun, fresh color combo, I hope you'll have some time to play along with us at the Players!  Be sure to "hop" right over to the PP blog and check out what the Design Team created as well!  See you there!  And thanks for popping in!

Dana sent me this photo of Eden....she's straddling BOTH beds.  I asked her where Ginger was and she said she was probably burrowed under the covers of Dana and Wayne's bed, LOL!  Poor Eden!  Although she looks like she is sound asleep here, so I guess she's comfortable!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


"Be still before the Lord  and wait patiently for him;  do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.  Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
    do not fret—it leads only to evil.  For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land."  Psalm 37:7-9 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Holiday Blitz (ret), Basket Bunch (ret), Mini Tags Sentiments (Our Daily Bread Designs)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz
 Ink Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Pear Pizzazz, Memento Black
Accessories Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Basket Builder Dies (ret), Elegant Dots Embossing Folder

17 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! Love those
Colorful bunnies!

Wendy said...

Adorable card, LeAnne! Love the fresh fun colors and your Easter theme! TFS and enjoy the sunshine today...although it's still cold.

I Card Everyone said...

So cute, LeAnne! The bunnies made me smile - love those tiny carrots - but Eden makes me LOL!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Those cute little bunnies made a sweet card. LOL about the Eden picture!

Cindy Beach said...

Haha, that Eden is a riot straddling both beds!
I love your sweet peeps and they do look great in these colors! Such a cute card. The gingham ribbon is the best!

Ann Schach said...

Cutest little bunny ever, LeAnne! I LOVE the adorable carrots. You are so creative. I couldn't think of anything except flowers for these colors. Way to stretch it out, Eden! Such a pretty girl! Have a wonderful week!

Lisa Elton said...

Aww, what cute little bunnies! This is delightful, LeAnne. Eden, she is persistent!

Jennie Maier said...

This is too cute LeAnne! Love those little bunnies, the embossing and the touch of gingham. Great job! Have a great week!

ElizStewart said...

LeAnne... absolutely loving those adorable bunnies!!!

Nancy said...

LeAnne, This is such a darling card and bunny stamp and this is a perfect time and color combo to bring him out for. I love that he has a fun swirl design behind him. I wish I had carrots that size in my stash, those are super fun too. Awesome card and happy to see you over at Just Us Girls. Take care!

inkblocks said...

These little bunnies just tickle my heart LeAnne, and you've highlighted the image so well. Appreciate how you introduce ribbon to projects in such a classy way as well! :o) Nancy J

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your bunny trio LeAnne and the embossing and gingham ribbon compliment perfectly!

laurie said...

How cute!! I love your bunny trio!!!!

Lorraine said...

Those colors look so springy with those cute little bunnies. The carrots are such an extra special touch.

Christy Lynn said...

Your bunnies are so cute, LeAnne! The carrot accents are perfect, and everything pops so nicely with the touch of black mats and gingham ribbon.

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, what a fabulous way to use the color combo. Your little bunnies are adorable! Love the embossed background, too! SMILE!!!!!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Hippity, hoppity cuteness ALL the way LeAnne! Such a fun card and the textured background is fabulous, too.