Monday, March 28, 2022

Inspire Create #113 Thinking of You

Happy Monday, peeps! Boy, what a weekend!  Rain, sunshine, snow, wind...you name it, we had it!  Crazy March weather! Still chilly and then up into the 70s in a couple of days? I guess March came in like a lion and will be going out like a lamb!  Anyway, I saw this sweet card a couple of days ago and it reminded me of a cute image from Feathered Friends from many, many years ago.  I made a card and it sort of fit the sketch from Inspire.Create:

So here we go:


These line-image drawings were what first attracted me to Stampin Up!  I just love the details and they're small enough to be colored in quickly!  I stamped the image on Thick Basic White cardstock in Stazon ink and used my aquapainter and inks to color it in:


After diecutting it with the Stitched Shapes die, I used DSPs from Heart and Home, and added some Fan baker's twine as well as a little stitched zigzag border of Crumb Cake.  Thanks for popping in today!

Despite the chilly weather, my bluebirds were still enjoying the suet cakes we put out.  This picture was taken through the screen outside my craft room window, so it's not real clear, but you can see Mr. Bluebird enjoying a snack!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.  They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be blessed." Psalm 37:25-26

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Feathered Friends (2007!)
Card stock & Papers     Thick Basic White, Crumb Cake, Heart and Home DSP
 Ink Stazon Black, Misty Moonlight, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry, Cinnamon Cider, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Accessories Fan Baker's Twine, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Basic Banners Dies, Aquapainter

9 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Beautiful coloring and wonderful card. Love the photo of the bluebird.

Vickie said...

LeAnne…I love what you created with that small stamp. Perfect! Your coloring is outstanding. Well done my friend.!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

I want to sit in that chair and let your birds join me! What a darling scene, LeAnne - a few Indigo Buntings perhaps?
=]

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is darling LeAnne - love those bluebirds! I would love tovrest in that chair in between gardening jobs. This would be perfect for this week's challenge over at Just US Girls too!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love this little image LeAnne and you've coloured it beautifully. I like a wood effect background almost as much as I like gingham so you've ticked all my boxes here!! Vicky x

Lisa Elton said...

That pretty little chair and pillows looks so inviting! Delightful cards, LeAnne!

Tracy Grauer said...

I love that sweet image and your watercoloring never ceases to amaze me! Love the elements you paired your image with also.

Linda Callahan said...

This is so sweet….honest I miss those images! I got rid of all my wood mount sets so I have none left….mistake!

Denita Wright-Smee said...

Gorgeous LeAnne. A beautiful take for Inspire.Create Sketch Challenge. Thankyou for joining in. D x