Wednesday, March 2, 2022

TCC171 Spring Blessings

Hi everyone! Wednesday means a new Card Concept Challenge for us, where we use different styles to create our cards!  Here's our theme for this week:

You might be inspired by the trees, the bike, or just the colors--could be anything!  So here's my clean-and-layered card for this week:


I only have a couple of bicycle stamps in my vast collection; this one is an older one from Technique Tuesday; I stamped it in Just Jade and added a little basket in Soft Suede:


The wee shamrocks are from a tiny little set called Itty Bitties and they were stamped in Just Jade, Pear Pizzazz, and Crushed Curry.  I added some gold accents spokes to my bike, and then decided to add a few gold "coins" along with the shamrocks, punched out with an 1/8" hole punch:


The tag was stamped with two different stamps, one from Papertrey and one from W+9, then diecut with a tag die; the inside sentiment is also from W+9, and I added a couple of shamrocks from Holiday Blitz:


The gingham background is retired Shaded Spruce, and I added a scalloped mat of Crushed Curry and some Bumblebee gingham ribbon.  Lots of different stamps, lots of fun!  I hope you'll play along with our pretty green inspiration this week...share it with us at The Card Concept and be sure to tell us what your concept is!  All the details are on the blog!  Thanks for popping in today!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Itty Bitties (ret), Holiday Blitz (ret), Wreath for All Seasons (Papertrey), Spring Blessings (W+9), Good Times (Technique Tuesday)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Shaded Spruce Gingham (ret), Gold Glimmer (ret)
 Ink Just Jade, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
Accessories Dimensionals, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, Gilded Gems
Tools     Big Shot, Scallop Contour Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, 1/8" Hole Punch, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stamparatus

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a cool, St Patrick's Day card, LeAnne! Love your colors and the bike! All those adorable colored shamrocks just make me smile! Love this and great job on the challenge!!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve every single itty bitty shamrock, LeAnne - and aren't you lucky to have them??
Such a darling St. Patty's Day card and sweet Irish blessing!
=]

laurie said...

So cute! Spring is in the air!

Lisa Elton said...

Those itty bitty shamrocks floating out of the basket are darling! This is a delightful card, LeAnne and I love the inside sentiment!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this and it's such a great take on the inspo photo! I searched everywhere for my Itty Bitties set for a shamrock, but to no avail so I had to get creative! I love that sentiment too.