Monday, March 21, 2022

FMS527 Hippity Hoppity

Happy Monday, peeps!  Hope you had a good weekend!  I don't know how I missed the sketch from FMS this week, but it whizzed right by me!  And since it had three elements, I just had to squeeze this card in at the last minute!  Here's the sketch by Judy:

I was going through my spring/Easter dies and stamps and came across this fun little die I got last year and thought it would be fun for the sketch:


I used some MFT plaid DSP and cut each bunny from Basic White cardstock and adhered them on top.  For the vertical panel, I stamped three lines of stitching from the Stitched stamp, then adhered the bunny panels on top.  Finally, I added the Hippity Hoppity sentiment, which is from a retired Cornish Heritage Farms set:


The inside sentiment is from the same set:


I just love these little bunnies, hope you do too!  Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Stitchery, Sweet Spring (Cornish Heritage Farm, ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Homespun Gingham DSP (My Favorite Things)
 Ink Seaside Spray, Balmy Blue, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Peek a Boo Bunny Die (Poppystamps)

9 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

What's not to love about any kind of bunny! Cute card.

I Card Everyone said...

So darned cute, LeAnne! LOve their adorable hippity-hoppity trail of 'footprints!'
=]

Judy Rozema said...

How adorable! I love those bunnies! Thank you for playing along with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lorraine said...

Adorable!!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you put together this sweet design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a fun Easter card! Those bunnies are just too cute! Love the soft colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!  

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute die! This is fun, LeAnne!

Bonnie said...

Love this gingham paper in the pastel shades and the bunnies peeking through the frames are adorable!

Linda Callahan said...

Total sweetness! The bunny die is sooooo cute!