Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Perfectly CAS Hugs

Happy Wednesday, everyone!  I have a clean-and-simple card for you today; the Perfectly CAS challenge wants to see diecuts!  

I actually had these diecuts on my desk already cut and stamped; I was planning to use them for the Paper Players challenge on Sunday, but changed my mind, so I put them to use on this card!


The florals from All Things Fabulous were stamped and diecut, then adhered to the card with some foliage behind it.  The sentiment was stamped on a Tailor Made tag and tucked in, and embellished with a Genial Gem:


I am also slipping this into the Krafty Chicks CAS challenge, just in the nick of time!

I found out yesterday that my aunt in Florida, whom I haven't seen in years, has passed away, so this will go to my cousins as a sympathy card.  Thanks so much for visiting today!  

"But the wicked will perish; though the Lord's enemies are like the flowers of the field, they will be consumed, they will go up in smoke.  The wicked borrow and do not repay, but the righteous give generously."  Psalm 37:20-21

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps All Things Fabulous, Elegant Florals (Scrapbook.com)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White
 Ink Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade, Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Pink Pirouette (ret), Strawberry Slush (ret), Melon Mambo, Soft Succulent
Accessories Genial Gems, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Fabulous Florals Dies

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

They are so pretty, LeAnne - too pretty to leave unused!
So sorry about your aunt. I'm sure your cousins will love your card, and the hugs included.
=]

Darlene said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL LeAnne! I love it!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Perfectly CAS challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
PERFECTLY CAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Well that worked out great for you. Love these colours together and flowers are perfect anytime. Sorry about your aunt. Hugs to you! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Lisa Elton said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your aunt, LeAnne. Your cousins will appreciate this lovely card and the included hugs.

Rachel D said...

Such a pretty card, LeAnne, I love the colours! It's refreshing to see it sent instead of a sombre sympathy card. Thanks for playing along with us at perfectly cas this month :)

Helen said...

So pretty - love your combination of colours.

Thanks for joining us at the Perfectly CAS Challenge.

Helen x