Saturday, March 19, 2022

Jingle Belles Holiday Melody Slimline Card

Happy Saturday, peeps!  The challenge at those charming Jingle Belles this week is to create a card using a holiday melody! I got a couple of slimline images from Woodware just after Christmas so I was itching to use them!  I hope you'll be able to tell the Christmas song(s) that I featured!


My card is 3 3/4" x 7 1/4" and the base is Balmy Blue.  I heat embossed the image in Gold Encore ink and used gold embossing powder, then colored in the images with Blends:


I used a blender brush to color the star, and added some gold foil stars, cut with the SU Sports Events dies:


I stamped a sentiment from the same set in Soft Suede on the inside and sprinkled in a few more stars!  


So happy you popped in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed! 

  "Better the little that the righteous have than the wealth of many wicked; for the power of the wicked will be broken, but the Lord upholds the righteous." Psalm 37:16-17

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Rejoice (Woodware)
Card stock & Papers     Balmy Blue, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil 
 Ink Gold Encore (ret), Soft Suede
Accessories Gold Embossing Powder
Tools     Big Shot, Sports Events Dies (for the stars), Blends

10 comments:

Vickie said...

LeAnne…..I love this …so sweet..simple and clean. Well done. Never heard of this company.

Vickie said...

Ok…that stamp will be on its way…I know I don’t need anymore Christmas stamps, etc…but this one is so sweet and you made it proud

I Card Everyone said...

I love the song, and your beautiful card representing it! wait.. is it Silent Night? or Oh come Let Us Adore Him? I just spotted that other little bit of stamping!
Beautifully colored!
=]

Denise Willerton said...

such a beautiful card LeAnne ~ I love the elegantness (is that a word?) LOL ~ Thank you for sharing!!

Bonnie said...

A favorite Christmas carol and a wonderful stamp, LeAnne! Love how you've colored it! Hmm, I may have to look for that stamp...

Lisa Elton said...

Love this image, what a beautiful card!!

Lorraine said...

Beautiful image and wonderfully done!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow I love this image for Christmas!

lauren bergold said...

ohhhhh how lovely is this? you do CAS so wonderfully; well you do every style wonderfully, but i especially love how you to clean and simple without it ever feeling boring! (i'm a teeny bit envious, truth be told!) so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES musical fun!

SmilynStef said...

what a lovely image and beautiful card ... so very glad you joined our musical celebration at Jingle Belles.