Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Monochromatic Stenciling

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I have another monochromatic card for you today!  I have been practicing stenciling, using the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Masks, and in homage to St Patrick's, I used Just Jade as my color:


After stenciling the Basic White square, I added a large scallop, a sentiment from Biggest Wish, and some leaves from Pierced Blooms, in addition to some White Frayed Ribbon:


It all went on a Just Jade card base that was embossed with the Stitched Greenery embossing plate.  I love the freshness of this!  Thanks for visiting today!

The saga continues:

Eden just wants to be near Ginger; Ginger just wants to be under her covers, wherever she is!  That's where she is here...you can't see her, but she's there, and Eden KNOWS she's there!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Biggest Wish
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Just Jade
 Ink Just Jade
Accessories White Frayed Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Pierced Blooms Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Butterflies & Flowers Layering Masks, Blending Brushes

5 comments:

Wendy said...

So pretty in the Just Jade color! I love the scallops and the stitching on the cardbase, too! This is so fresh and pretty for spring! Love this, LeAnne! Dogs can be so funny! Eden looks like she is bored and wants Ginger to come out to play!

I Card Everyone said...

Darling stencil, LeAnne! Everything works so well together: the leaves and debossing; the scallops with your stencil pattern. HELLO gorgeous!
I still think there's room for Ginger's bed inside Eden's - what a pal!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

You did such a wonderful job of stenciling. I am lacking in that department! Well, Ginger finally got to be in her bed but Eden is sneaking up. I thought I was going to see a pic of Eden laying on top of the blanket...lol.

Tracy Grauer said...

Cute card! Love the stenciling and the pierced bloom dies...some of my favorites!
Okay, well, Eden is in her bed, finally, kind of! I agree with I Card Everyone there's room for Ginger's bed inside Eden's! =]

Lisa Elton said...

I love all of the prettiness you've layered onto this card! It's wonderful, LeAnne! Maybe they could put Ginger's bed in the corner of Eden's bed and they would both be happy :)