Sunday, March 27, 2022

PP584 My Happy Place Sketch

Hi peeps!  Happy Sunday!  Time for a new Paper Players challenge, and it's my week to be the hostess, and I have a sketch for you:

I just purchased some cute little stamps and dies from Paper Sweeties, and I put them to work with some fun Carta Bella papers called Country Kitchen:


I stamped, colored and diecut the images, then popped them up on some Very Vanilla stitched circles:


Each panel was also diecut with a Stitched Rectangle die.  I then added a sentiment  banner, hand-trimming the fishtail ends.  A long time ago, my SIL sent me a Hallmark card with a picture of some baking utensils on the front, and this verse on the inside, so I printed it out on my computer and added it to the inside.  I saved it all these years because I really loved it!


In fact, her birthday is coming up and I might just send this to her!  She is a WHIZ in the kitchen!!

I hope you'll play along with my fun sketch...it's a great one to use up small leftover strips of DSP, and you can embellish it any way you like!  Check out what the design team created, then put on your creative thinking cap and share yours with us too!  Can't wait to see it at the Paper Players blog!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Blessed, Homemade (both Paper Sweeties)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Country Kitchen DSP (Carta Bella)
 Ink Memento Black
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big SHot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Paper Sweeties Dies, Stamparatus, Blends

12 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

LeAnne, love your sketch this week! And your card is darling! The papers are so cute with the little kitchen images! Have a great week!

I Card Everyone said...

I wish my kitchen was constantly stocked with all my favorite ingredients - my in-house grocery shopper wishes it could be so, too!
This is so cute, LeAnne - your SIL is going to love that you saved that sentiment from her card.
=]

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, I just love this inside sentiment and it is perfect with your elements. I mean what's not to love about gingham and kitchen gadgets! Fabulous card
hugs
Jaydee

Linda Callahan said...

Adorable card! But my happy place is definitely NOT my kitchen!

Cindy Beach said...

Love your cute card, it's a happy combination! I love the colors, the sweet images and the gingham! The sentiment is perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute card, LeAnne! I think you SIL will love it!

laurie said...

Really cute! I just love anything to do with baking. She will love it!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this LeAnne - what cute stamps and the addition of the gingham makes for a kitchen win! My happy place too - I love it! What a great sketch this week!

Ann Schach said...

Your card is SO cute, LeAnne! I love the gingham paper. The colors are awesome together. And who can resist this adorable Mixer? I know I can't. It's such a sweet card. Have a wonderful week!

Christy Lynn said...

I loved your sketch, LeAnne, and I had a great time playing with it :) Those baking stamps are just TOO cute, and go great with that cheery patterned paper!

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a fabulous sketch! I love the fun little kitchen items and your checks! Such a sweet card!

Anne Marie Hile said...

This sketch was SO fun to work with LeAnne! Definitely going into the "favorites" for sure. Your card just makes me smile! Those adorable kitchen images...soooo cute!