Thursday, February 24, 2022

TTTC150 Someone Wonderful

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday to you all!  It's time for Team X to share their Tic-Tac-Toe grid with you!  Here we go:

 May be an image of text that says 'Tic Challenge Tac Toe No: 150 #tttc150 Pastel Colours Designer Paper Die Cut Punch Watercolour Spring Flowers Bird Bold Sentiment Ribbon Twine Stencil tictactoechallenge.'

I chose the top row of pastels, designer paper and diecuts! I knew just what DSP I wanted to use, too!  Check it out:


These Hand-Penned papers are beautiful for spring!  I saw a sweet card that I couldn't wait to re-create made by Kim S (you can see it here) and so I diecut some stitched strips using some of the pretty papers, added a sentiment from Special Moments, and a flower from Hand-Penned Petals:


This was really simple to make, and a great way to use up some scraps of DSP!  I hope you'll find something on our Tic Tac Toe grid to play with this week!  Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Stamps:  Special Moments, Hand-Penned Petals
Ink:  Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Memento Black
Papers:  Basic White, Hand-Penned DSP
Accessories:  White Crinkled Seam Binding Dimensionals
Tools:  Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Stitched Strips Dies (Pretty Pink Posh)

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

OH my GOODNESS!! Just the most beautiful colors - Easter egg colors to me!!
Darling, and what a wonderful sentiment, LeAnne!
=]

JoAnn said...

Very pretty card LeAnne. Love your paper choices and that special sentiment. TFS

StinkerbellSteph said...

SOOO pretty! And a perfect way to mix patterns and maybe use up some scraps.

Lisa Elton said...

I love it when you use those hand penned papers and stamps! This is extra sweet, LeAnne!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is so soft and pretty LeAnne and shows off those papers beautifully. I love that you stamped the sentiment on a piece of DSP too - it's really effective. I think I might just CASE this card for fun!