Saturday, February 12, 2022

Fun Cards from Friends

Happy Saturday, peeps!  I don't have anything new to show you but I thought I'd share some fun cards that I got in the mail recently! It's always a blessing to get happy mail, right!

This pretty Valentine's card is from my friend Wendy:


And this cutie is from my RRCB teammate, Maria:


And I wonder if my friend Mary knew how much I loved Misty Moonlight!  This is so pretty:


The next three are from my upline, Pennie:



This one is extra fun; she diecut a double layer with a fold:


so that it opens like this:


Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

"When I am afraid, I will trust in you.  In God, whose word I priase, in God I trust; I will not be afraid.  What can mortal man do to me?"  Psalm 56:3-4


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a pretty variety of cards, LeAnne! I love them all! Thank you for your beautiful Valentine's Day card, as well! I need to take time today to go take pictures of all that I got this week and share them on my blog! TFS and have a great day! More snow here, YUK!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a pretty gallery of cards from your friends LeAnne! Thank you for posting that comforting verse too. Vicky x