Friday, February 4, 2022

FMS521 Love You

Happy rainy, wet Friday, peeps!  I know some of you are getting snow, but here in PA, it's just RAIN.  Anyway, it's always good to stay inside and stamp when it's raining, right?! I used my friend Linda's sketch at FMS to create a cute little Valentine card!  Here's the sketch:

And here's my card:


I used some old stuff and some new stuff!  The DSP is Polished Pink; the diecut hearts are Poppy Parade, cut with the Love Notes (ret) die, and the sentiment is from PS:I Love You (also ret).  The horizontal piece is some washi tape I got as a gift, and the bottom portion is embossed with the Dotty Hearts EF.  I added some Pierced Blooms flowers and a little punched heart as well:


Fun sketch!!

I had a few people ask about recycling cards to St Jude's, so I am sharing the address to which the card fronts can be sent. (Do not send the whole card, just the front!  You can find out more details on the St Jude's website.) They will not accept Hallmark, American Greetings or Disney cards, just so you know!

St Jude's Ranch for Children
Card Recyling Program
100 St Jude Street
Boulder City, NV  89005

And on a non-stamping note, my friend gave me this little "cake" of yarn...it's to knit (or crochet) a yarn hamburger!!!


Anyone for a burger?  This is the first one I made; the second one I "stuffed" a little fuller and it looks a little more realistic, if you can say a knitted item could ever really look like a burger!  But it was fun!  Wayne's nephews like playing with their toy stove and kitchen, so they'll be able to put hamburgers on their menu!


Thanks for popping by today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps PS:I Love You (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Poppy Parade, Polished Pink, Polished Pink DSP
 Ink Real Red
Accessories Dimensionals, Washi Tape (unknown)
Tools     Big Shot, Ornate Frames Dies, Pierced Blooms Dies, Love Note Dies (ret), Dotty Hearts Embossing Folder

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Darling card and lunch, too?? You are too good to us, LeAnne! lol Both are really darling!
=]

Puggygirl said...

Do I understand that you only send the front of the card?

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

I love Polished Pink and Poppy Parade together!! Adorable card. And that burger!!!! So stinkin' cute! Thanks for the St. Jude info. Have a great weekend!

Amanda Mertz said...

The die cut Poppy Parade hearts are perfect for the long skinny element of the sketch! So cute!

Colleen Begley said...

What a sweet, cute card! I like that Polished pink DSP. That hamburger is a crack up. Very creative! Hope you have a good weekend.

Linda Callahan said...

Cute Valentine! That diecut worked perfectly for the sketch! And the hamburger made me laugh----totally fun!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a double dose of cute!!

Lorraine said...

Such a pretty card and that hamburger sure does look yummy!