Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Easy Peasy CASC&S458

Hi peeps!  Happy Wednesday! I have a real quick card using some fun papers from Carta Bella and the sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches:

These papers are really cute but they're busy and sometimes I don't know how to use them!  But I isolated a few of the images and diecut them with a stitched square die, then added a simple sentiment from Special Moments, stamped in Poppy Parade.  So here we go:

I added a little diecut Poppy Parade heart because I just love that color!

And since I had another little strip from the page left, I adhered it to the inside bottom of the card:

This is all ready to be sent to a friend who needs a little uplifting!  Thanks for visiting today!

Cassidy doing her audio-video thing at church!  We have a balcony and that's where all the AV equipment is!  



Pretty impressive...I would be clueless!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Stamps:  Special Moments
Paper:  Basic White, Poppy Parade, Country Kitchen DSP (Carta Bella)
Ink:  Poppy Parade
Accessories:  Dimensionals
Tools:  Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Be Mine Stitched Hearts Dies (ret)


8 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

This is such a cute card. It looks like it could be a cover for a children's book. Cassidy is maturing before my very eyes!

Vickied said...

Dividing all those cute papers worked perfectly….little vignettes. How old is Cassidy now…growing so fast….lost her age…we have watched this young lady grow up.

I Card Everyone said...

I'd be as clueless using this darling paper as I would be up there with Cassidy, LeAnne! But you BOTH have mastered your craft!
I just love how you've used these paper squares. Each a little vintage window to a scene just perfect for your beautiful area in PA!
=]

Lorraine said...

That's beautiful scenic paper and it makes a beautiful card the way you've used it. I like your little techy - kudos to her!

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is darling, LeAnne! Looks like Cassidy has it goin' on ~ wow!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

LeAnne these papers are so perfect for the sketch! I love that each little scene has so much detail yet your card is still perfectly CAS. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Valérie said...

I love how you used the patterned paper. Pretty little scene. I love the heart you added too. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CAS Colours & Sketches! Stay safe and keep crafting! Valérie

samantha's cards said...

What a lovely take on the sketch, very creative. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.