Tuesday, February 22, 2022

AHC461 Happy Easter

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  I have a card to share that should have taken no time at all to make, but my original plan didn't quite pan out, so back to the drawing board I went!  It uses the sketch from Atlantic Hearts:

and some cute papers from Nina Stajner called Little Fawn and Friends.  So here we go:


Still struggling with getting my photos to brighten but hopefully you'll get the idea!  I originally planned to stamp a bunny and use it as my focal point but it just wasn't working, and those cute bunnies on the paper itself seemed to be appropriate just as they were!  So I diecut them with a stitched circle die, added a Baked Brown Sugar scalloped mat, then added some coordinating Petal Pink DSP and a little strip of Mossy Meadow embossed with a die from Ellen Hutson:


I added a little sentiment from the retired Teeny Tiny Wishes, used a banner die to cut it out, and then added some enamel dots to complement!



And a sentiment from Easter Friends was stamped on the inside:

Thanks for popping in today!

Dana and Wayne are getting new furniture, so they got new beds for Ginger and Eden so they won't be tempted to jump on the new stuff!  Ginger was thrilled:


Eden, not so much:



LOL, she probably thinks she's being punished!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Stamps:  Easter Friends, Teeny Tiny Wishes (ret)
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Baked Brown Sugar, Petal Pink DSP, Little Fawn & Friends DSP (Nina Stajner)
Accessories:  Enamel Dots (Close to My Heart)
Tools:  Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Bitty Banners Dies (ret), Stitching Lines Dies (Ellen Hutson)




10 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I'm glad you went with the paper - this card is so soft and pretty with its pastel prints! Cute dog photos too - love their respective impressions!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne this is the most beautiful paper! I especially love the base one - but the bunny illustrations are so sweet!
Poor Eden. lol
=]

Dena J said...

Gorgeous papers, LeAnne, and perfect for an Easter card. The soft and gentle colors are lovely. I find it terribly difficult to get photos in the gray winter days. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. -Dena J

Kampin' Karen said...

Oh, my gosh, the bunnies are so cute! I love your card!!

Lisa Elton said...

I don't know what the original plan was, but this one is pretty cute! I love bunnies, so this makes me smile. Ginger does look cozy! Poor Eden...

Tracy Grauer said...

Cute card! The dogs crack me up!

Christy Lynn said...

Those are the sweetest, cutest, most adorable little bunnies ever, I love it.

Anna said...

What a pretty card. I love all of the different patterns and textures you have included in your card, especially the center circle. Thank you for sharing your card with us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Anna, Design Team

Brandi said...

I love this card, the bunnies are so adorable and so sweet. I love this. I love how all the papers pair so we with each other. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

NJ Stamping Queen said...

What a darling Easter card! Great job of interpreting the Atlantic Hearts Sketch this week. Thanks for playing along with us--please join us again soon!
:) Marie
AHSC DT